Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

A week in Jordan 13 February 2010

Fri, 02/26/2010 - 21:23

Have nearly been back a week from Jordan.  Out of this world.  The weather, the group, the guide the sites, the culture - all were great.  The highlights for Phil and I were Petra and Wadi Rum.  Have nearly got the photos ready for posting.  Have seen Jonny and Sarah's - really great.  Can't wait to see the rest.

Would certainly recommend this adventure to all who like to walk, climb, are interested in history and culture and photography.

Can't wait for the next adventure - but which one to go for?

Hope to hear from fellow travellers soon.

Gail 

Anonymous
Sat, 02/27/2010 - 18:59

Hi there. Have you recovered yet? I am still exhausted!  Glad that you like the photos, that is just a small selection of the hundreds we took. We thought those would be the ones most people would be interested in. We're looking forward to seeing yours.

You know my opinion on where you should go next - Egypt I can't say enough good things about it. If you liked Jordan you will definately love it there. If you want to know anything else about it let me know, happy to answer any questions you have.

Anonymous
Mon, 07/05/2010 - 16:57

Did you get visas before arriving in Jordan or on arrival? Even when you can get visa's on arrival at various countries I have usually got them from the embassies before travelling on the principal that it was one less hassle to deal with on arrival but I can't find forms of how to get the Jordanian one so I am thinking of just leaving it and getting them on our arrival. What did you do and would you do it again?

Thanks,
Martyn

Anonymous
Mon, 07/05/2010 - 16:59

woops the cut and paste went wrong there!

Did you get visas before arriving in Jordan or on arrival? Even when you can get visa's on arrival at various countries I have usually got them from the embassies before travelling on the principal that it was one less hassle to deal with on arrival but I can't find forms of how to get the Jordanian one so I am thinking of just leaving it and getting them on our arrival. What did you do and would you do it again?

Thanks, Martyn

Anonymous
Tue, 07/06/2010 - 11:09

On our trip a group visa was included, so on arrival the local guide took all our passports from us and by the time we had collected luggage and made it through they were ready. So absolutely no hassle what so ever.

Which trip are you going on? You will have a wonderful time, Jordan is a fab country.

Sarah

Anonymous
Wed, 08/18/2010 - 21:12

Hi Gail,

Thank you for replying sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I have not traveled on a group visa before and I was worried that it was one document for the group not a passport entry. We are not returning with our group we have arranged a few extra days in Aquba so I was concerned we would not have a visa and have problems exiting Jordan. It sounds like that should not be a problem. We are on the Week in Jordan trip starting 18th September.

Thanks again
Martyn 

Anonymous
Fri, 09/10/2010 - 17:23

Just in Case any one else is looking atthis in a similar situation, using a group visa when you don't exit with the group is a problem. Unfortunately even though they we asked and they booked our return flights Exodus only informed us of this during the afternoon today and we go a week tomorrow so it's too late to get the visas before we go so we just have to hope there is no problem getting them sorted out when we get there.
All the best
Martyn

Anonymous

My wife has a Manx passport and it took us an hour and a half to get our visa while we explained where the Isle of Man is and what it is. If you have a UK passport I think you'll be fine.
All the best
Martyn

You recently looked at