Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

TWY Kilimanjaro departing Feb 2nd 2012

Anonymous
Wed, 01/11/2012 - 18:38

Hi, We are a group of 7 friends going on the Feb 2nd departure trip to Kili, we are all going to the talk on Jan 17th and would love to meet our fellow travellers. Would be great to meet up if you are able to make the talk?  For some reason the Feb 2nd trip isn't showing but this is the one we are going on!

Anonymous
Mon, 01/16/2012 - 21:14

I am going on this trip and a Friend Rebecca is also going.  Sorry we can't make the meeting but we are so looking forward to the trip. Hopefully meet you all at the airport. We went for a walk today and it was freezing - a taste of things to come!!  Think there can only be one or two other people on the trip.  Have a good meeting and we will catch up with you all soon.

Phil 

Sat, 01/21/2012 - 23:46

Am also on this trip and traveling solo. Can't wait to get going!

Emma

Anonymous
Tue, 01/24/2012 - 14:14

Hi Phil and Emma,

good to hear from you both, only 9 more sleeps until we're off! We're all pretty excited although I haveto say the nerves are kicking in as well as we are all novice adventure travellers! Look forward to catching up at the airport. Charlotte

Anonymous
Mon, 01/30/2012 - 13:11

Hi, my name is Ruchi. I'm travelling alone too and doing this trek to raise money for charity. I'm also taking the organised flights so will hopefully meet you at the airport. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Ruchi

Mon, 01/30/2012 - 14:41

Hi Ruchi, am slightly relieved to know I am not the only solo going on this trip!  Looking forward to meeting you and everone else!  Emma

You recently looked at