Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Travel companions for Tibet Explorer - 8th August 2010

Anonymous
Thu, 03/25/2010 - 18:51

Hi all, I'm considering going on the Tibet Explorer trip this August and wonder if anyone else on here was going?

I've been on several trips with Exodus before, but this year I seem to have developed an irrational fear of travelling alone. Bizarre I know, especially since these guys are so accommodating for solo travellers.

Anyhoo... I thought the best way of overcoming this was to make some friends on here who are going so as to put my nerves at ease!

So, my name is Julie and I'm desperate to visit Tibet and make it to Everest Base Camp!

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested!

Anonymous
Tue, 05/11/2010 - 10:03

Hi

I'm going on Tibet Explorer - leaving UK 7th August - happy to met you at Heathrow - where are you travelling from???  Really looking forward to this one.

Di

Sun, 06/20/2010 - 09:48

Hi

I'm also going to Tibet on 7th August and it would be good to meet up at Heathrow. I'll be going from Surrey - is that anywhere near you?

Pat

Anonymous
Mon, 06/21/2010 - 10:25

Hi Pat

Travelling from the East Midlands but happy to meet at one of the cafes or outside one of the shops in departures?

Di

Di

Thu, 07/01/2010 - 19:16

Hi Di

Would be good to meet at Heathrow. Do you know of anywhere there? Which terminal do we go from?

Only just over a month to go - really looking forward to it.

Pat

Anonymous
Fri, 07/02/2010 - 10:51

Hi

I think it will be Terminal Three but will check.  I usually have a Bagel at the airport - habit and I love them!  Could meet by the cafe that serves them - not sure what it is called but they only serve Bagels!!

Di

Sat, 07/24/2010 - 14:29

Hi

Only 2 weeks to go!!

Any ideas where to meet at terminal 4 - is there a bagel place there?

Pat

Anonymous
Mon, 07/26/2010 - 10:24

Hi

Hi Pat 

Not sure about Terminal 4 - bound to be a Boots or a WH Smith - might be a safer option.

Looking forward to this trip!

See you very soon.

Di

Thu, 08/05/2010 - 09:23

Hi Di

Sorry for the late reply - been away for a week.

How about we meet outside WH Smith (the one after security) at 7:00?

I have a giraffe on my day pack which you might be able to see

See you Saturday

Pat

Anonymous
Fri, 08/06/2010 - 07:49

Hi

Sounds good see you (and your giraffe) tomorrow evening.

Di

You recently looked at