Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Trails of Borneo 18/12/2010

Anonymous
Wed, 09/08/2010 - 14:16

Is anyone else going on this trip? Can't wait!

Also wondering if anyone knows what sleeping bag/liner? we need?

Anonymous
Wed, 09/22/2010 - 19:03

Hi' I'mgoing on this trip as well, and is looking forward to it.

I guess that you will only need a sleeping Bag on Mount Kinabalu, else bagliner should be enough as it's 20C in the nights. However I'm going to bring both.

Niels Nielsen

Anonymous
Sat, 09/25/2010 - 14:05

Hi, there are three of us going to Borneo. Cant wait now, we are really looking forward to it. We have done several trips with Exodus before and they have always been brilliant.

Anonymous
Sun, 09/26/2010 - 19:12

Hi- I'm going. Really excited about it. One of the places I've wanted to go for ages:)

Anonymous
Wed, 11/24/2010 - 10:00

Hi everyone!  I'm on this trip too.  Looking forward to meeting you all and having a great adventure.  This is my second trip with Exodus and the first one was amazing.  So, really looking forward to it! 

Is everyone on the groups flights?  I was thinking about staying on for another week's travel after the trip.  Anyone interested?

Tom

Anonymous
Wed, 11/24/2010 - 22:26

Hi, I'm staying in Kuala Lumpur until the 5th of January to visit my brother, but have no plans to stay on Borneo.

Niels  

Anonymous
Tue, 12/14/2010 - 13:49

Hi All, i am really looking forward to this trip too, been wanting to do Borneo for years. i asked about if we need a sleeping bag and exodus said a sheet will do,

i have bought a microfleece travel liner which is a fleece liner for sleeping bags, its really light and small. got it from tk max of all places if your interested

You recently looked at