Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

TPD - Inca Trail Titicaca and Nazca 17th July - 1st August 2010

Anonymous
Wed, 11/25/2009 - 11:43

Hello all,

myself and my best friend Chris Sanders were the first to book onto this trip. It'd be great to know who else is joining us on what is bound to be a memorable adventure!!!

George

Sat, 11/28/2009 - 15:07

Hi George,

I'm looking at this, looks fab, but think I may go on the 15th May departure...

Elaine 

Anonymous
Fri, 12/04/2009 - 14:43

Hi

I really like the look of this trip too but probably going for may or June departure

Emma

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 07:38

Hi Emma,

Well I will almost def go for May I think - have been looking into it and apparently May is a really good time to go...air still fresh, sunny and a tad less cold at night maybe.  Also, The Inca Trail will be less busy.  It's also a solo departure and I will be travelling alone.  On top of that, it's a good £350 cheaper so looks like a winner all round!

Elaine 

Anonymous
Sun, 01/03/2010 - 12:42

Hi Elaine,

Yes it is so much cheaper - I just need to clear it with work now! Although still slightly undecided as this trip doesn't go to Colca Canyon or Arequipa.  I may have to defect to Explore as they offer a 3 week trip that does all I want.

Emma 

Anonymous

Hi George,

I'm booked on this trip. I've wanted to do this trip for ages so going for it this year.

Cheers,

Craig

Anonymous
Wed, 04/07/2010 - 14:57

Hi Craig,

apologies for my delay. I thought I'd set my account to email me when anyone posted on this forum. Yeah I have wanted to head to Peru for the last 4 years. Chris and I are doing the Moon Stone trek as opposed to the Inca Trail.

Anonymous

Hi there,

I am booked on the trip in October and would very much welcome some top tips when you get back!

Have a great time - must be so excited!

Emma

Anonymous

Hi,

I wondered if you would be able to spend a few mins sending me some advise on what to take clothes wise? is is very casual in the evenings? warm enough for shorts during the day?

many thanks
Emma

You recently looked at