Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

TMM Mount Toubkal Climb. 25 April 2010

Anonymous
Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:12

Hi, I would like to hear from fellow trekkers who are going on this trip. Cheers Phil.

Anonymous
Fri, 03/05/2010 - 17:24

Hi there,

Myself and my sister will be joining you on the trek, which is fast approaching !

Have you ever done anything like this before?

Anonymous
Sat, 03/06/2010 - 09:55

Hi Vicki and Sister, Many thanks for your e mail. Two years ago my brother and I celebrated our 60th birthdays by spending a month trekking in Nepal following the Everset circuit route. There were many highlights en route which I hope will be repeated in this short but challenging 8 days in the Atlas Mountains. How is your training going? I was amazed that several members of the Everest trek had not done any preparation including wearing brand new boots and they really suffered ! Incredibly the fittest member was evacuated by helicopter with AMS because would not take any notice of the leader and failed to acclimatise to the 4500-5500 m altitude. When it comes to trekking I'm the original tortoise, last but not least! What is your trekking level? Cheers Phil

Anonymous
Wed, 04/07/2010 - 15:14

Hello all

I will be joining you for the Toubkal trip later this month. I'm wondering what the weather will be like at this time of year. I imagine it will vary on the way up. Has anyone been to Morocco in April before?

Anonymous
Thu, 04/08/2010 - 22:07

Yaaaaaaay I'm coming too!
I'm looking forward to having a wander about up and down a big hill with you all. Is everyone travelling from Heathrow or is that just me? 
Damien  

Anonymous
Fri, 04/09/2010 - 09:54

I will be flying from Brussels and I arrive early afternoon on the Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Anonymous
Fri, 04/09/2010 - 22:13

Hi Damien, Looking forward to meeting you on the 25th all packed up and ready to go!  Do you know if we are a given a meal on flight? Cheers, Phil

Anonymous
Fri, 04/09/2010 - 22:16

Hi Lindsay, Sorry,I missed your later posting so we won't be meeting at Terminal 4. Safe journey from Brussels. Cheers, Phil

Anonymous
Sat, 04/10/2010 - 10:02

we aren't flying air cheap, so i'm hopeful someone will feed us. can't say i'm happy with the everest guy and his training for this.... i've just been moved to east anglia where the biggest thing to climb is the curb.
see a few of you in terminal 4 i guess. I'll be the one in walking boots looking lost and confused.

Anonymous
Thu, 04/15/2010 - 13:51

Well if you think East Anglia is bad, try living in Belgium. It lives up to its reputation as being as flat as a pancake, so I've done little training for the climb! See you all in Marrakech in 10 days!

Anonymous
Tue, 04/20/2010 - 14:08

My partner Nicci and I will be on this trip too and flying from T4 at Heathrow  - subject to the ash . We're getting a bit anxious now ....

Anonymous
Tue, 04/20/2010 - 17:52

Hi James and Nicki,

Last week I was curious about an inflight meal and this week we are all holding our breath for a clear window for our outward flight! So much can happen (or Not) in a few days, so fingers etc crossed. Hope to see you at Terminal 4.Cheers Phil

You recently looked at