Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Romania - 11 June 2011

Anonymous
Mon, 04/04/2011 - 18:00

Has anybody booked on the Romania trip departing on the 11 June 2011?  This is my first Exodus holiday and my first time travelling solo.  It would be great to hear from anybody else who's going before the trip!

Helen

Anonymous
Sat, 04/23/2011 - 08:44

Hi Helen, I've just booked on this trip. This will be my 4th with Exodus and I've travelled solo on each one. They've all been great experiences for different reasons and you get to travel with like-minded people so you should have nothing to worry about (although I do still feel anxious before going and panic that I havn't packed the right kit!) I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the group- I'm sure it will be an adventure! Victoria

Anonymous
Tue, 05/17/2011 - 21:33

Hi Victoria, thanks for your response.  Not long to go now, I look forward to meeting you and the other travellers soon!  Kind regards, Helen

Anonymous
Fri, 05/20/2011 - 18:23

I've booked on this trip with my sister. I've travelled with Exodus loads and many of them by myself. Everyone has always been very helpful and friendly.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.  Kind regards Sharon

You recently looked at