Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

NORTHERN INDIA 2ND APRIL 2012

Thu, 02/16/2012 - 17:46

Hi Any fellow travellers embarking on the Highlights of northern India Departing on 2nd april 2012. Would be good to Know whos Going . Looking forward to a cultural experience.

Anonymous
Sun, 02/26/2012 - 19:07

Hi,

I'm going on the trip starting on 2nd April, really looking forward to it.  just been through all the info today re. vaccinations / malaria etc which makes it seem so much more real - won't be long now!

Sun, 02/26/2012 - 20:55

Hi Linda, Yes Iam on countdown as well, Iam so Looking forward to this trip.I recieved my Visa Back  Yesterday Which Iam Relieved about. Are you getting your Ruppes Currency in India ?

Looking forward to meeting you , Best Wishes Michael .

Anonymous
Wed, 03/07/2012 - 23:13

My tour starts on Sunday 1st - is this the same trip or is there another one the following day??

Sat, 03/10/2012 - 22:06

My trip Definately starts on the 2nd of April !

Anonymous
Wed, 03/14/2012 - 09:26

Hi Linda and Michael, I am also starting my trip on the 2nd April. I am the same i am so looking forward to this experience. Michael I am getting my rupees in India at the Airport as I read that you can not take them in or out of the country. The only other way is getting a preloaded travel money card and withdrawing it over there.

Good to know who others on the trip! Take care meet you soon. Debbie

Fri, 03/16/2012 - 12:06

Hi Debbie , thanks for your advice re: currency,Will be Great To meet you, Iam so Looking forwad to this Indian Cultural Experioence.

Best Wishes Michael.

Anonymous
Fri, 03/16/2012 - 13:38

Hi Michael and Debbie,

Really looking forward to meeting you both and to seeing India - definately on a countdown to it now! I've got a some rupees as I bought them back from a previous trip but have no idea how much they are worth, but in reality expect I might have enough for a few drinks!

Linda 

Linda 

Sun, 03/25/2012 - 21:11

Hi Debbie and Linda, Not Long Now Untill our adventure begins, Iam So looking Forward to this trip, I have just purchased some sun tan cream its going to be very hot , whilst we are there.

Hope alls well with you , Best Wishes Michael .

Anonymous
Mon, 03/26/2012 - 11:26

Hi :), I know so excited! It has come round so fast I can't believe it! This time next week I will be sitting in the airport waiting on my connecting flight!

I am away to buy some three quarter length trousers today.

Take care see you soon!

Sun, 04/01/2012 - 10:57

Hi All, Just wishing you a great last day in the uk , before our adventure in India Begins , Yippee

See you at Heathrow Terminal 4 , Best Wishes Michael.

You recently looked at