Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

MYB - Tanzania Cycle Safari December 2011

Anonymous
Thu, 09/01/2011 - 13:23
Hi!
I went on the Thai Indochina Grand Tour last December and had an amazing time! I found myself in the company of two people who actually live just a few minutes drive from my own home...Shame we didnt use this site to get in contact beforehand! Its with these lovely people, I am looking into doing the MYB Tanzania Cycle Safari. If you have already been on this trip, I would love to hear from you! I wouldnt mind staying on for a few days rest at a beach resort aswell to be honest.....Maybe I'll need it after reading the three reviews :)
If you have any information/hints/advice would be greatly appreciated!
All the very best on your travels.

My latest posts

Di
Fri, 09/02/2011 - 17:57

Hi - I was going to do this trip over Christmas but Exodus told me it was likely to be cancelled because almost no one had booked on it yet. I'm planning to do it in Feb though and am very excited, so do let us know how you get on if you do go!

Anonymous
Wed, 09/07/2011 - 13:29

Hello Di

There is only 3 people booked on to date!  Thats me and two friends I met on my last Exodus trip!!!  They need a minimum of 4 people before the holiday is confirmed.  However.......They told us this is a popular trip and that they are certain other people will book on, so a bit different from what you have been told.   Theres still time for other people to part with their money though, so we have our fingers crossed :)  My two colleagues have paid their deposit and I paid mine today so its relatively new interest which is why we have conflicting info.

If the trip does go ahead, look me up again and I can give you some advice in preperation for your trip in Feb.

Take care till then :)

Di
Wed, 09/07/2011 - 13:35

Oh, how annoying, as I would have booked on that one if I'd known! I'm now not sure if I can afford to go on it in Feb, weighing it up at the moment! Hope it goes ahead for you anyway!

You recently looked at