Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Mont Blanc Circuit (2 weeks) July 24th 2010

Anonymous
Wed, 01/13/2010 - 19:36

Hi my name is Stu. I have booked to go on the Mont Blanc Circuit as a solo traveller. Would be fantastic to hear from anyone else who has booked!

Anonymous
Sun, 01/31/2010 - 14:56

Hi Stu - good to see I'm not the only one planning to go on this trip! In fact today there are only four places left. Really looking forward to the trip and wish it was much sooner, but at least there's plenty of time for me to get my fitness back.

Anonymous
Fri, 02/05/2010 - 14:49

hi Mary! great to see that there is someone else going on this trip! it does seem like a long way off but like you say gives time to get fit for it! ive got lots of walking planned before then so should be okay! have you travelled with Exodus before?

Anonymous
Sat, 02/13/2010 - 16:47

Hello again. I've not travelled with Exodus, but with another adventure company before; to Turkey and Egypt - each excellent experiences. This time I wanted a more challenging walking trip and having been skiing in the alps region a few times I was keen to visit the area in the summer months. Exodus offered the best fit with this trip looking the most exiting and value for money compared to the other chalet/hotel trips in the region. I see you've been a member for a year - guess you may have travelled with Explore before and going again is a great indication that you've had a positive experience with them...?

I'm planning to go to Snowdonia and The Peak District this spring but would love more walking so really looking forward to July - unfortunately Bedfordshire isn't well know for it's hills....

Anonymous
Sat, 02/13/2010 - 17:46

i'm not booked on this trip, but i did it two years ago, and i'm doing it again in june with friends.

if you enjoy it half as much as i did, you'll have a great time.

are you camping?

Anonymous
Mon, 02/15/2010 - 21:09

hi again! im vey lucky because living in wales im so close to some of the best mountains in Britain, ive done lots of walking in Snowdonia over the years, cant really get much better....peak district is good too and if you can get to both areas before July that will be good practise for you.

i have travelled with Exodus twice before. In april 2008 i did Mt Toubkal in the Atlas mountains which was brilliant and last February i did Kilimanjaro which was even better.  i have to say that both experiences were amazing and the level of support from all the local porters and guides is second to none. Exodus are a brilliant company to go with in my opinion.....hopefully continue to use them for many years to come!

cant wait for July!

Anonymous
Sun, 02/21/2010 - 19:05

Hello Stu and Mary, I have also booked up for this trip. I have been planning to go on this route for a few years but other things just seemed to prevent me. I am looking forward to a great trek, the pictures of Mont Blanc online look amazing. Keep up your fitness training and I will see you in July.

Anonymous
Thu, 07/01/2010 - 04:03

Great forum to meet fellow hikers!!  There are four of us from Phoenix, Arizona who will be doing this trip....we are EXCITED!!  See you all on the 24th...

Lee Lambie

Anonymous
Sat, 07/03/2010 - 08:19

It's going to be great meeting new people from near and far! Not long now - hope you travel here ok

Anonymous

Marie-Line

Hi, John and I will also be joining the group for a week's walking.  This is our first trip with Exodus.  Marie-Line is very much looking forward to this trip as she does come from not too far away from the area.  Looking forward to meeting you all in 2 weeks time!

Marie-Line and John 

You recently looked at