Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Kilimanjaro Rongai Route Depart 30 September 2011

Anonymous
Fri, 07/08/2011 - 19:16

Counting the days down and training going to plan so far!!!  Pleased to hear from anyone who may be joining the trip...

Anonymous
Mon, 07/11/2011 - 13:32

I have done hight altitude three times now, got altitude sickness on my first one and not recommended.

Kili will be the hardest of them all, have you done anything like this before?

Anonymous
Thu, 07/14/2011 - 18:16

This is my first climb!!!, I suppose nothing can prepare you for how you cope with the high altitude. What training programme are your following!?!

Anonymous
Mon, 07/18/2011 - 14:59

Hi, This is my first big climb as well..  Just been up Snowdon for a bit of training and am still aching after 2 days! 

Any advice around avoiding altitude sickness?? I've been advised to take one of the preventative medicines

Anonymous
Wed, 07/20/2011 - 20:27

Any tips on preventative medicine tips!!! Going to Dorset coast for an eight our walk this weekend, climbed the Empire State building in the gym today. Could not find a mountain to cmilb in the gym....

Anonymous
Sun, 07/24/2011 - 20:38

Will note the top tips, I see the guides now carry oxygen so hopefully we will be ok!! Training went well over the weekend in Dorset 13.5miles in seven hours. Still a lot more to do yet.. Planning for Brecons in August..

You recently looked at