Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

JP8528

Anonymous
Fri, 03/15/2013 - 16:53

I am planning to go to San Francisco for about three days before the trips. Is anyone planning to do the same?  Do you want to contact before hand.

Anonymous
Fri, 03/15/2013 - 18:56

I'm planning on arriving in SF on Thursday 5th and spending the Friday / Saturday exploring. Looks like tour is fully booked already so must be a popular trip!

Anonymous
Thu, 07/11/2013 - 21:36

Hi, we're arriving Friday afternoon to have Saturday exploring. Is everyone booked into the Hotel Metropolis? We're also staying on an extra day in Las Vegas, staying on in the same hotel.

Anonymous
Tue, 07/16/2013 - 20:47

Hi Jodiphil - wasn't too sure about the location of the Metropolis for more than a night so I've opted for the Inn at Union Square for Thursday & Friday nights. Will move to the Metropolis on the Saturday for the start of the tour. Couldn't get the extra days of afterwards but would have liked to do the same ...

Anonymous
Sat, 08/24/2013 - 11:19

Did this trip a couple of years ago and it is fantastic!!

Anonymous
Sun, 08/25/2013 - 19:41

Hi, hope the anticipation is starting to build, the next few days will go by very quickly and then we'll be off! Not sure how / if we'll manage to get together before the trip starts but "Grumpy", if you want to make contact when you move over to the Metropolis our surname is Phillips and we're Jo & Nigel. JP8528 - sorry about the formality! - you didn't say where you are staying but if you're at the Metropolis and would like to meet up beforehand, the same goes for you, just leave us a message at the desk. Looking forward to meeting you all! 

Anonymous
Sun, 08/25/2013 - 20:04

Hi Jo / Phil
Despite the user name i'm really not Grumpy! im planning on arriving at the metropolis around 6 so if you guys want to meet up for a drink or a meal that evening im up for it. looking forward to the trip but just hoping the fire at Yosemite doesnt spread to the valley or the SF power / water supplies. i understand the state of emergency for SF is precautionary at present so heres hoping tgey get things under control a bit more this week. not sure what Exodus' back up plan for Yosemite is but hopefully they have one or won't need it! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Regards
Sarita Riley

You recently looked at