Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Joburg to capetown 15/10/2011

Wed, 08/17/2011 - 16:25

Is anyone else taking this trip?

Wed, 08/17/2011 - 16:27

I'll be flying down to Heathrow from Newcastle. Hope to meet up with other trip members once I arrive

Anonymous
Wed, 08/24/2011 - 19:41

Hi, I'm also booked on this one and looking forward to it - should be a fantastic trip 

Mon, 09/05/2011 - 09:59

Any luck getting the details needed to complete the visa application form? Not enough detail on the trip notes and no reply to a request as yet. Only glitch in what looks like a great trip

Anonymous
Tue, 09/06/2011 - 02:20

I got my visa back within 4 days from the Embassy- I sent the documents & application  by special delivery and bought a special delivery envelope for them to return everything - just  sent a copy of the overall trip and the section of the trip notes which mentions mozambique and put camping in Bilene and Lodge in Maputo 'as arranged by exodus travel' for the address of where we are staying. Hope this helps.  

Jane

Anonymous
Sun, 09/18/2011 - 16:49

Thanks for the info Bill. Good to hear you enjoyed the trip. I'm not the best sea traveller (!) so will probably give the shark cage a miss this time but it does look a fantastic experience.

Jane

Mon, 10/03/2011 - 15:40

Having initiated the thread i thought there might be more action! Visa has arrived and I'm now beginning to work through the rest of the essentials. I can't seem to log in with SA Airways so I might not get a meal on the flight. I may have to go back to Exodus again to be sure of things.

Anonymous
Mon, 10/03/2011 - 16:13

SA airlines haven't got a system for passengers to access onlne unless booked direct with them . We just have to check in at airport and hopefully all will be ok then.
Less than 2 weeks now !!
Can anyone from Exodus confirm latest review post that walking safari no longer available ?
Jane

Anonymous
Mon, 10/03/2011 - 20:51

I can confirm that the walking safari is no longer available (Swazliland) But if you book the bird tour you will get to do some walking in Hlane.
  Re SA Airlines - You can check in online and print out your boarding passes up to 24 hours before the flight. If you're staying at one of the Heathrow hotels the night before, you can do it from there.
Bill

You recently looked at