Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Inca Trail flying out 16 Oct 2013

Anonymous
Tue, 04/09/2013 - 17:41

My fiend and I have signed up for this. Hope we can make it. Who is on the trek with us?

Anonymous
Fri, 07/26/2013 - 14:58

Linda jackson
I think the trekking starts on 19 th October. Is anyone else trekking with us around that date?

Anonymous
Mon, 08/12/2013 - 13:29

Hi Linda, my husband and I are on this trip.  After the trek we are doing the amazon extension.  Exciting, innit!!

Anonymous
Mon, 08/12/2013 - 21:31

Linda jackson
Lovely to hear from you. I thought we were going to be on our own as no one had replied!! We are travelling from North Nottinghamshire. We are going on to Lake Titicaca afterwards. It's very exciting. We are walking in Darbyshire to try and get fit. Where are you from. Linda

Anonymous
Mon, 08/12/2013 - 22:35

We're from Barnsley.  We love walking and do a bit in the Lakes and Derbyshire too. I've started a packing list!!

Anonymous
Wed, 08/14/2013 - 16:41

Oh not far from us. Joan lives in worksop and i live near Retford. We are training in the gym once each week and are walking in Derbyshire approx 1 per month. We have a walk tomorrow and i think 1 more before the trip. We just wanted a challenge with a difference!!
see you in Heathrow no doubt.
Linda jackson

Anonymous
Fri, 09/27/2013 - 19:34

My Wife (Bernadette) and myself are also on this trip although no extensions and we need to be back home.

As we booked late we are actually doing the Moonstone trail option. Anyone else doing this?

We have also been to the lakes and today to Derbyshire on a bit of training. 

Steve Oakes

Anonymous
Sat, 09/28/2013 - 15:57

The moonstone trail looks like a different trip to the Inca Trail. Hope you enjoy it. We may see you whilst hanging about the various airports or in Cuzco.
Linda Jackson

Anonymous
Sat, 09/28/2013 - 16:14

Not different but an alternative; used when no permits left for the Inca trail. It replaces the trekking days and we join you for the early morning tour to Machu Pichu and then the train ride back. What hotel are you in? 

Steve Oakes

Anonymous
Sat, 09/28/2013 - 18:23

Oh I see. I didn't realise that. We don't have hotel details. We are waiting for the final papers to come through. It's not long now so we are getting organised with gear and still walking inDerbyshire. We had a lovely sunny day yesterday and did 10 miles across Lose Hill to Mam Tor and around the area.

Will probably see you soon then.
Regards
Linda

Anonymous
Sat, 09/28/2013 - 18:31

We climbed Shining Tor twice yesterday about 9 miles; what a coincidence as thats very close by! We are in the Hostel Tika Wasi in Cuzco based on our travel agents confirmation; no tickets yet. I was a bit worried at first based on its name but it looks pretty good based on their website and reviews via hotels.com etc. I presume that you are on the same flights; 18:40 Heathrow to Madrid and 0035 Madrid to Lima? Very much looking forward to it; just trying to sort out what to pack etc; trying to cover all eventualites. Regards Steve

Steve Oakes

Anonymous
Sat, 09/28/2013 - 18:47

That's commitment ! You will have seen all the hang gliders. Yes the same flights. Cattle class of course. There is no point paying for luxury when flying when we are roughing it at the other end. See you at Heathrow. Regards Linda

Anonymous
Sat, 09/28/2013 - 19:06

Yes very true. See you at the airport. Steve 

You recently looked at