Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Hi Anyone going to Cuba on Family holiday 12 Aug 2013?

Anonymous
Tue, 04/30/2013 - 13:49

Hi

Anyone off to Cuba 12 August? Im booked with my wife and 2 kids (Evidently you have to take at least one with you - kids that is!). We have ummed and arrgghed about this for ages and now we are finally going. We are going to stay on for a few days afterwards at the last hotel Villa Tropico to soak up some sun (and probably some rain). Let me know if you are going?

My latest posts

Tue, 04/30/2013 - 19:12

Hi,
im booked on the trip with my 2 boys. Teally looking forward to it too. How old are your children? Bev x

Anonymous
Fri, 05/03/2013 - 12:05

My girls will be 10 and 14 when the trip starts and we are really looking forward to it as well. They seem to be very excited about the visit to the chocolate place on day 2 and the zip wire ride. The Cuba lonely planet has just dropped onto the door mat so bank holiday will be spent with a little light background reading - I wish! Have your family travelled with Exodus before?

Sun, 05/05/2013 - 20:40

Hi, the boys will be 16 & 11, youngest is definitely looking forward to the chocolate factory. Not sure it'll be too much like Willy Wonka though! We haven't been with exodus on a family trip although I've been on a couple of walking holidays with them & they've been excellent. We did a similar holiday in Egypt with another company. Look forward to meeting you all. Bev x

Anonymous
Sun, 06/09/2013 - 12:01

it could be just our two families Bev! We are all paid up and hopefully will start getting ready for it soon.

You recently looked at