Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

FRANCE - GR10 - TWR - Departing 29 August 2010

Anonymous
Sat, 08/07/2010 - 22:04

Hi felow travellers,

The names  Ken, hoping to set the ball rolling and make  advance contact with other group members to see if an exchange of their experience will diminish any anxiety!

Regards

Ken 

My latest posts

Anonymous
Mon, 08/23/2010 - 15:28

Hello Ken,

I'm going on this trip too.  I'm enjoying packing my things this week and thinking about the trip.  I do not know much about the Pyrenees but I have enjoyed walking trips in the Alps.

Is there anyone else coming on this trip?

Looking forward to meeting you,

Veronica

Anonymous
Mon, 08/23/2010 - 21:36

Hi Ken & Veronica,

This will make four - Exodus says there are eleven of us in all! Assuming you are on the BA flight - we may see you at Heathrow.

Cheers,

John & Anna 

Anonymous
Mon, 08/23/2010 - 21:36

Hi Veronica,

I understand it's a party of 7, thats me and you and 5 others who prefer to remain mysterious !

This is my first experience of high mountain trek  and camping, so I am a little anxious, particularly as I live in a very flat coastal region of France with no hillls within hundreds of miles, so I have not been able to do any specific training. I will be making my own way to the  firstday camp site, so I look forward to meeting you  at Gourette.

As you know there is a free day at Gavarnie and I understand from the tourist office that there is a launderette washing facility open to the public.  This is critical information for your packing list.

See you soon

Ken

Ken

Anonymous
Mon, 08/23/2010 - 21:47

Hi John & Anna

Your posting sailed in whilst I was writing  the next posting in the list.

Clearly I'm out of date with the numbers in the group.

Looking forward to meeting you in Gourette

Ken

Anonymous
Sat, 08/28/2010 - 08:22

Hi all

I was beginning to think that I might be going completely on my own!

See you all tomorrow

Fran

You recently looked at