Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

FAMILY HOLIDAY TO TURKEY 2 AUGUST 2010

Anonymous
Wed, 06/16/2010 - 20:01

ANY OTHER TAKERS FOR THIS HOLIDAY? WE PLAN TO STAY AT A HOTEL IN GATWICK ON THE NIGHT OF 1 AUGUST- WOULD BE GOOD TO MEET ANY OF OUR FELLOW TRAVELLERS.

Anonymous
Fri, 07/16/2010 - 14:44

We are travelling from the far north - well, Manchester. We have to get a private transfer from Dalaman so won't meet other travellers until we arrive in Kas. Getting quite excited now and suitcases are out...

Anonymous
Fri, 07/16/2010 - 15:52

Hi

thanks for your email

we are northerners also..I live in sheffield [I am the uncle ] but my niece [who is 13] lives in liverpool

you have probably done the right thing - booked a flight from the north. manchester would have been ideal for us. Thought we would avoid the hassle of a private transfer [but have the hassle of getting to/fro gatwick].

How old are your children?  Our 3rd family trip with exodus

tom

tom jackson

Anonymous
Fri, 07/16/2010 - 15:53

Hi

thanks for your email

we are northerners also..I live in sheffield [I am the uncle ] but my niece [who is 13] lives in liverpool

you have probably done the right thing - booked a flight from the north. manchester would have been ideal for us. Thought we would avoid the hassle of a private transfer [but have the hassle of getting to/fro gatwick].

How old are your children?  Our 3rd family trip with exodus

tom

tom jackson

Anonymous
Sat, 07/17/2010 - 09:16

Hi Tom,

A fellow northerner! Hello. I'm the mum and I'm travelling with Andrew (14) and Alice (11). It's out first trip with Exodus so not sure what to expect. We hope it's going to be a bit different and we can try out some new things. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ann

Anonymous
Sat, 07/17/2010 - 14:33

Good to hear from you...my niece will be interested..she's been asking me who else is going, of her age.

We have been with Exodus to croatia and to tunisia..........[ I have used Explore quite a lot, when I have travelled on my own, but for some reason switched to Exodus for "family travel"...but I think they are both pretty good companies].    Quite a bit seems to depend on : the tour guide, and how good they are [and they are usually very good] and the "group dynamics" ..does everyone get on reasonably well with each other [in Croatia, all the youngsters stuck together like limpets..ate together .....even roomed the last night together; whereas in Tunisia all the youngsters seemed to stick with their parents/guardians..maybe because in the group we had a Russian family; an american family and two British "families".] And, dare I say it, the Northerners do seem to have a slightly different sense of humour from the Southerners, so that can have an effect. I think on this trip, there is so much to do, we'll all be tired by the evenings and will just want a quiet meal and a beer by the pool!  Nicole chose the trip because of all the activities..I was happy to go along having been to turkey before and liked it...but that was 20 years ago.

my email address is thomasjackson268@btinternet.com.........

look forward to meeting you all in turkey..

tom   

tom jackson

You recently looked at