Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Everest Base Camp Trip (TNT) 09th October to 26th October 2011

Anonymous
Wed, 01/19/2011 - 11:56

Hi, my name is Clive. Is there anyone else going on the Everest Base Camp (TNT) trip departing on the 9th October 2011. If so, it would be great to hear from you. 

Anonymous
Wed, 03/30/2011 - 16:36

Rita Macainsh

Hi Clive, My partner Geoff and I are going to do Everest Base camp in October. It's Geoff's special birthday year (50) and he's always wanted to do this trip. Its a bit of a compromise as he wanted to do the longer walk but because he wanted me to come we are doing this trip. I'm sure it will be wonderful but I have to say I'm a little nervous. Geoffs not in the least bothered but he's been trekking all his life, I've been doing it just a few years. We are in the process of getting fit at the moment. Plenty of time though. Have you done a lot of these sort of trips before? Are you going with someone or is this a trip just for you? Speak again soon.

Regards Rita

Anonymous
Wed, 03/30/2011 - 18:31

Hi Rita, I don't think there is anything to be nervous about. You will be in good hands with everybody helping each other. It is a very tough trek, but as long as we prepare ourselves prior to going we will be fine. I am going to the gym a few times a week and walking long distances at weekends up and down hills down here in Cornwall. And I will be walking in the Black Mountains in Wales in August.

Yes I have done several treks in the past, in Venezuela, Brazil, Morocco, Egypt, Malaysia and I trekked upto to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro in October 2009. I am going on the trip by myself.

Speak to you soon Rita.

CLIVE PANNELL

You recently looked at