Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Everest Base Camp (TNT) - 3rd November 2012 - Anyone else booked?

Anonymous
Mon, 08/27/2012 - 19:10

HI,  Any one else booked on the TNT trip to Everest Base Camp?

Emma

Anonymous

Hi Emma

I'm also booked. Nice to 'meet' you :) Is this your first time to Base Camp?

Rebecca. 

Anonymous
Thu, 09/06/2012 - 14:09

Hi Rebecca,

Nice to meet you to...... yes, this is our first trip to Base Camp - how about you?  Myself and my partner Mike are taking the trip - how about you? 

Been treking with Exodus before a couple of years ago - Kilimanjaro - and we both really enjoyed that - so this is the next one to get under our belt!!  We live in South Wales, how about you?

Emma

Anonymous
Fri, 09/07/2012 - 11:37

Hi Emma

Yeah first time for us also.  Our first trek at all in fact!  Myself and my partner Alex are taking.

Goodness... we live in South Wales too! But sadly it's Newport :)  How about you?  

Rebecca. 

Anonymous
Mon, 09/17/2012 - 15:45

Hi Emma, Rebecca,

Also trekking for first time to Everest base camp with two friends, Ian and John. 

Trekked the Inca trail a few years back. 

We are also from South Wales, perhaps this is a Grand Slam trip?

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Paul.

Anonymous
Tue, 09/18/2012 - 15:13

hi everyone. really looking forward to meeting up. great news there's a few Welsh amongst us. we live near bridgend , so not far from Rebecca and Alex. how about u Paul?
it's not too far away now, and we r both getting excited about this trip - if it's as good as our last trek we will be very happy.
Emma and Mike .

Anonymous
Tue, 09/18/2012 - 16:00

Hi all,

Trip approaching very fast now, starting to get a bit excited.  I live near Bridgend also, Tondu actually.

Paul.

Anonymous
Tue, 09/18/2012 - 20:53

hi Paul ... small world ! Mike works In Tondu, so not far at all. look forward to meeting you. emma and Mike

Anonymous
Wed, 09/19/2012 - 12:50

Hi Emma, Hi Paul!

This is our first trek so we're a little nervous but also very excited.  Hopefully we've done enough preparation.  I certainly won't need to see the Brecon Beacons again anytime soon after this!

Look forward to meeting you both.  I can't believe it's only 6 weeks away.

Anonymous
Thu, 11/01/2012 - 09:49

Hi to the Welsh contingent,

No excuses for you guys not to be hill fit then? Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow evening.  Hope your packing is going well- I seem to have experienced a kit explosion in my lounge. Safe trip up tomorrow, see you at T4. 

Geoff +447813818072

Anonymous
Thu, 11/01/2012 - 13:36

Hi Geoff! 

Nice to hear from you.  Thought I'd check the 'Departure Lounge' one last time before tomorrow. 

I'm not sure about my fitness but it's too late now!  Haven't done as much walking as we'd have liked as the weather hasn't been so good but we have been going to the gym. 

Our packing is complete other than a few last minute bits to go in tomorrow before we leave.

Feeling a bit nervous but I'm hoping that once I'm out of the door and on my way I'll be ok! :o)

Have you done any trekking before?  Where are you travelling from?

If we don't speak before then hope you have a safe trip too and look forward to meeting you.

Rebecca (and Alex)

You recently looked at