Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Everest Base Camp: 25th March - 11th April 2011

Anonymous
Thu, 11/11/2010 - 12:09

Fellow Trekkers,

My name is Adam Fairfield, I am a 29 year Employment Consultant, and will be doing the Everest Base Camp Trek on the dates shown the this blog title.

This is something I am doing for my 30th Birthday, and with it being a relatively late booking, none of my freinds can get the money together in time, so I will be doing this alone.

I know from speaking with Ian Langford at Exodus that other people are now booking onto the trip, and I was hoping to meet you all before we depart, and maybe even arrange some trainign treks over the coming months.

Anyway, be great to hear from you all.

Adam

Anonymous
Thu, 11/11/2010 - 12:16

Apologies for the spelling mistakes, I really need to proof read my blogs!! :-)

Anonymous
Mon, 11/29/2010 - 10:50

Is there anybody on this trip? lol

Anonymous
Mon, 11/29/2010 - 11:01

Have just seen that the trip is now guaranteed!!

Happy Days!! :-)

Anonymous
Wed, 12/01/2010 - 20:06

Hi Adam,

I'm also on this trip! I'm Hollie, I'm a 26 year old farm vet from Macclesfield, I climbed Kilimanjaro earlier this year and caught the mountain climbing bug! Also a solo traveller and pretty excited about the trip already! Would definitely be up for meeting up/ training trek over the next few months.

Cheers Hollie

Anonymous
Thu, 12/02/2010 - 10:15

Hey Hollie,

Yay another fellow trekker for our trip. So glad it is confirmed now, as those dates mean a lot to me. So what have you got planned in the form of training treks / climbs? A few friends and me were supposed to be doing Whernisde and Scafell at the weekend but looking like a no go. Thinking next weekend if you are interested?

Adam x

Anonymous
Mon, 12/06/2010 - 08:55

Hi Adam,

Training treks sound like a great idea-I've got plans for next sunday but would definitely be up for walking saturday if you've got something planned?

Cheers Hollie

Anonymous
Wed, 01/19/2011 - 16:32

Where abouts do you live Hollie and where do you fancy climbing?

You recently looked at