Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Everest Base Camp 21st Oct - 7th Nov 2011

Anonymous
Mon, 11/14/2011 - 16:03

Hello Everybody

Hope you all arrived home safely. I am home a week now, and it already feels like months! 

I haven't heard from Les (he-who-is-the-repository-of-all-our-contact-details) as of yet, so posting my email address here. Please do drop me a line with news and photos etc. alan@e-tracey.com   and alan.tracey@three.ie

Speak soon

Love and light

Alan

Anonymous
Wed, 11/16/2011 - 17:45

Alan

Glad to see that not everyone has disappeared off the face of the earth.

After you escaped from Lukla; Robin, Francis, Izzy, Les and I waited until late in the afternoon of Monday to be flown by helicopter back to Kathmandu. Maddy flew out several hours earlier in a helicopter with four strange men. We weren't sure if we were going to see her again - sold for a dozen yaks in a Thamel back street. Thankfully we were all reunited and enjoyed another two nights in Kathmandu before being forcibly loaded onto a Qatar Airways plane and sent home. Maddy left us in Doha for a direct flight to Manchester and the rest of us landed safely in Heathrow about 7.00am Thursday.

I'm sure Les wont let us down but, just in case my e-mail address is john.veares@btinternet.com

John

You recently looked at