Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Egyptian Discovery - 24 October 2010

Mon, 10/04/2010 - 14:17

We are arriving at the Pyramid Parks Hotel on 23 October 2010 in the early hours of the morning as the flight out on 24th was full - is anyone else having to do the same for any of the Egypt trips leaving that weekend?  Also advice on whether to change english money to egyptian at the airport or wait until we arrive at destination.

Anonymous
Mon, 10/04/2010 - 18:47

Hi Gail

really looking forward to the trip - looks like its full. I'm flying out on the group flight as far as I'm aware.

i've already got some Egyptian pounds from the local travel agent but sounds like its quite easy to change money at the airport in egypt or in hotels etc.

I cant decide how much to take as want to do the trip to Abu Simbel but not sure whether we will be flying or going by coach - am sure it will depend on how many want to do each option!

look forward to meeting you in a few weeks

Diane

Tue, 10/05/2010 - 13:31

Hi Diane

We are going to do the trip to Abu Simbel and have been advised by someone else who has already been there to take the flight rather than the coach as you get there in time to see the sunrise and get back in time to catch up on some sleep, whereas if you go by coach you don't get back for ages! We were going to pay for this bit by credit card and have budgeted about £600 for the whole trip - remember we will be there for nearly two days extra. Gail

You recently looked at