Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Discover Costa Rica - departing 14th July 2012

Anonymous
Wed, 02/22/2012 - 17:38

My husband & I have just booked on this trip - anyone else going? We couldn't get onto group flights so are flying with BA via Miami - anyone else booked on this flight?

Anonymous
Wed, 03/07/2012 - 15:25

I,and my 2 friends are going on this trip.Iam flying via Miami and Glasgow with BA, but I am flying out on the 12th and spending an extra couple of days in San Jose.I am travelling with an American and Australian friend...we always travel together but missed last year.

Really looking forward to the holiday now that it is booked.

Not sure about this visa thing for the US....will need to look into that.

Anonymous

hi, I am joining the trip with the group flight at LHR - I am travelling solo, really excited although it seems a long way off yet. Does anyone else on this trip live in surrey? This will be my first trip with exodus, although I have travelled  on my own - Argentina, Brazil, Namibia, South Africa and Egypt being the only places outside of Europe so far.

Anonymous
Mon, 06/11/2012 - 15:58

Elaine - you really do need to make sure you get the travel waiver sorted before you go otherwise you won't be able to board the flight out of the UK. I did this trip in 2010 and we had one couple who joined us late (& had to pay for all new flights / transfers) because they hadn't sorted their visa waiver beforehand.

Oh - and Miami airport is a nightmare, so leave plenty of time for security because they are REALLY disorganised! Worth having essentials in hand luggage in case suitcases go somewhere else........ 

Sarah

You recently looked at