Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Delhi to Kathmandu Oct 16th-31st 2010

Anonymous
Mon, 06/28/2010 - 18:09

Hi All,

I am going on this trip and would love to get in contact with anyone else who is also going. It is my first trip with Exodus and i'm really looking forward to it. Hope to hear from you! Carolyn

Anonymous
Sat, 07/17/2010 - 18:24

Hi Carolyn,

I'm booked on this tour too, it looks amazing - can't wait!

See you there. Kerry

Anonymous
Sun, 08/29/2010 - 22:01

Great! Is this your first trip with Exodus too? I'm getting more excited the closer it gets. I've just been having a read over the trip notes again and it just all sounds fantastic!

Anonymous
Sat, 09/04/2010 - 12:30

Yes - first time with Exodus too and first time in India and Nepal.  Getting more excited now the closer it gets! Particularly looking forward to seeing Varanasi and seeing the Annapurnas from Pokhara, just need to get myself organised now with things I need to take/sort out etc. Called exodus yesterday and I think there are about 10/11 people on the trip so far & a good mixture of people so should be a good group.

Anonymous
Sun, 09/19/2010 - 12:58

Hi there,

Looking forward to this also, never been to India or with Exodus. Have injections planned in now & need to get organised for the Indian Visa... I am heading out a few days early to stay in Delhi, does anyody know the place we stay in on the Sunday night or where to get the address. I have written to Exodus also asking the question.

Really excited Richard..

Anonymous
Mon, 09/20/2010 - 00:59

Hi Richard,

Glad there's other newbies on this trip! Lucky you getting some extra days at the start, I've emailed asking where it is we stay when we get there, so i'll let you know if I find out.

I'm still trying to do the visa forms too, much more complicated than I  expected.

Not long till we go now, I can't wait!

Carolyn

Anonymous
Mon, 09/20/2010 - 00:59

Hi Richard,

Glad there's other newbies on this trip! Lucky you getting some extra days at the start, I've emailed asking where it is we stay when we get there, so i'll let you know if I find out.

I'm still trying to do the visa forms too, much more complicated than I  expected.

Not long till we go now, I can't wait!

Carolyn

Anonymous
Mon, 09/20/2010 - 22:51

Hey,

Yeah I am also having fun with the Visa stuff. I have found that the trip notes have some information in them although there are some questions still outstanding, any ideas about restricted areas etc. I also filled out the form & it then it sent me back to the beginning!

Are you using an agency to help with getting the Visa?

Richard

Anonymous
Sun, 09/26/2010 - 18:36

Hi Richard, Carolyn
Hope you've managed to sort out all the fun with the visas. I sent off for my visa directly and it was not too bad in the end, agree that getting all the right info together for the forms was complicated, got my visa back pretty quickly though which was good. I guess using an agency takes all the worry away if you are happy to pay the extra cost.

Got the email the other day with the joining instructions & our hotel in Delhi too - exciting stuff - only three weeks to go now!

Kerry

Anonymous
Wed, 10/06/2010 - 17:49

Hey, I've managed to get my visa all sorted, hope you did to Richard!
Think you will have got the hotel details sent as well?
Can't believe how quickly the time is flying till we go :)

Sun, 10/10/2010 - 11:03

I'm flying via Dubai to Dehli from Newastle. I should arrive and link up with the group at the airport. Look forward to meeting you all there. Hope this adds to the previous good experiences with Exodus

Anonymous
Tue, 10/12/2010 - 22:19

Hey, I am all packed now & ready to go. I am flying out on Thursday & will see you guys at the hotel on Sunday having had a few days in Delhi solo.

All sorted, jabs, visa & about to do handover note for the office...

See you all soon.

Richard

You recently looked at