Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Delhi to Kathmandu - November 2010

Anonymous
Sat, 11/27/2010 - 21:33

Hi my fellow travellers,

Hope you all arrived home safely! Enjoyed meeting you all and so glad I went along! It was quite an experience wasn't it?  Not sure what my favourite bit was - it was all so memorable and mind-blowing!

Wasn't Avtar great! All the lefts and rights and the little bit of spice! Luvly Jubbly!

Hope our paths will cross again sometime!

luv Sharon

Anonymous
Tue, 11/30/2010 - 22:03

hey sharon, im hopefully going to be doing this same trip at the end of jan, Would you say it was as good as all the reviews say it is??? What would be your best bit of advice? james

Anonymous
Sat, 12/04/2010 - 21:21

Hi James,

U lucky guy! Wish I was going again! It really is a great trip - jam packed and varied! If you get Avtar as a guide you'll get lots of extra experiences and see REAL India! Advice - go with a positive frame of mind that you want to experience as much as possible and that you will appreciate it all! Sadly, nothing prepares you for some of the sad things you will see and the poverty especially in the towns and cities.

If you see Avtar - say hello from us! Have a great trip! Best wishes Sharon

Anonymous
Sun, 03/18/2012 - 17:24

Hi Sharon!

Thanks for the positive review on this trip, all the reviews say how great it is.  Hoping to go in Oct and just deciding whether to do the treking extension or not?  Did you do this option?  Would love to know how difficult it is (the stone steps sound hard going), hope you have had some good trips since this holiday of a lifetime.

Helen 

Anonymous
Sun, 04/08/2012 - 11:31

Welcolme to

<a href="http:travelandtournepal.com">Nepal</a>. Just escape to Nepal in the summer season to get relaxed. there are so many hotels, guest houses, lodges and inns in Kathmandu. If you like to meet western people, then thamel is the best place in the heart of Kathmandu. Even there are so many travel agencies, they will help you to make you staying in Nepal memorable.

You recently looked at