Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

DELHI TO KATHMANDU 7tH JAN 2012

Anonymous
Sat, 10/22/2011 - 21:29

Hi, is there anyone else out there going on this trip?

Tue, 11/08/2011 - 13:21

Hi there, my husband Brian and myself are also doing this trip.  We are doing it back to back with a trip to southern India which we'll do first.  We are both retired now and making the most of it.  I've been to some of the places before when I did a trek in the Himalaya and a teahouse trek in Nepal but.  I loved it  and Brian hasn't been so we're both looking forward to it.  Are you doing the walking extension at the end of the standard trip?  We decided to do that too.

Anonymous
Thu, 11/17/2011 - 17:00

Hi there, my friend Lynn and I are booked on the trip.  My first visit to India, really looking forward to going. 

Anonymous
Thu, 11/17/2011 - 17:45

Hi Maggiemay and dibab, glad to hear from you.  I'm travelling with my friend Lorraine and looking forward to meeting you all.   I've been to Goa  but I think this is going to be quite diffrent.  I've done quite a few Exodus trips and they've all been great.  Perhaps we can exchange mobile numbers nearer the time and meet up for a coffee or drink at the Airport.  Pat

Anonymous
Thu, 01/05/2012 - 16:53

Hi everybody, not long to go now, getting excited.  My mobile no is 07854634871 if anyone wants to get in touch at the airport, if not see you in Delhi.  Pat

You recently looked at