Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Cycling Mongolia July 2012

Anonymous
Tue, 04/17/2012 - 10:26

Hello folks,

Anyone who's going on this trip want to make contact? That would be great especially if you're in the UK.

Donna

Anonymous
Fri, 07/13/2012 - 10:18

Hi Donna,

I'm on this trip - just booked last night on a whim. I'm based in London. Looking forward to the wide open spaces and sleeping under the stars. Haven't paid the single supplement and if you're in the same situation, we may be tent buddies!

Caroline

ps you didn't do the Mont Blanc circuit 3 years ago did you? We had a lovely Donna on that.

Anonymous
Fri, 07/13/2012 - 13:55

No that wasn't me I'm afraid. I'll see you at Heathrow then in less than 2 weeks. I haven't paid the single supplement either so yes, sounds good to me. Just bought some cycling shorts with  industrial strength padding in seat. Sounds like you've done some serious cycling trips before. Any advice? Been on walking trips with Exodus but this is first cycling adventure.

Donna

Anonymous
Fri, 07/20/2012 - 07:45

I'm a first timer on a cycling holiday too. Have done walking and skiing with Exodus before. Off to buy my shorts today.

See you at H'row. Happy packing.

Caroline

Anonymous
Wed, 07/31/2013 - 02:22

People think that plagiarism cannot be seen by anyone. I state that check for plagiarism aids to eliminate any types of plagiarized papers.

You recently looked at