Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Classic Kenya Safari: 7 Sept 2013

Anonymous
Mon, 10/08/2012 - 21:12

We (me and other half) have just booked this on this safari. This will be our third Exodus trip (the previous ones were to the Galapagos).

It is 11 months off, but I am already looking forward to another great Exodus adventure!

Post here if you will be joining us (there were two booked just ahead of us aparently)

Mark 

Anonymous
Tue, 06/04/2013 - 23:30

Hi there,Husband and I will be joining you .starting to be excited about trip now.looking forward to it.we booked last September so perhaps we were the first.Its a big trip for us.We have not done a safari before but our daughter has travelled with exodus and recommended them.

Anonymous
Wed, 06/19/2013 - 11:16

Hi Maisie, thanks for posting, hopefully some of the others might do so as well!

Are you going to get your Kenyan visa before travelling? You can get them on arrival but I have heard it can take a while so we plan to get ours before travelling. It will be a bit more expensive but it should reduce time queuing at the start of our holiday.

Our Galapagos trips with Exodus were excellent so I have high hopes for Kenya.

Mark

Anonymous
Wed, 06/26/2013 - 18:38

To be honest I hadn't given it any thought.I had presumed we would get visa s on arrival so I will have to find out about them if we are to get them before,so not sure yet.Very much looking forward to trip.We are going on to Zanzibar so hope that's good too

Anonymous
Thu, 07/18/2013 - 13:44

Hi Maisie, from what I have read on TripAdvisor, visas on arrival can be quick, but if there are delays they can be long, so I have just sent our application off. It has costs £10 extra each with post/PO fees, but hopefully less hassle when we arrive. Just over seven weeks now! Mark

You recently looked at