Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

AZV - Cape Town to Victoria Falls - 31st July 2010

Anonymous
Thu, 11/19/2009 - 17:29

Hi,

Me and my fiance, Amy, are going on the Cape Town to Vic Falls trip in July for our homeymoon (we're getting married in May).

Amy grew up in Zimbawe and travelled around Africa to the age of 16 before moving to the UK so is very excited about returning and showing me the sites and sounds of Africa.

I am a little less well travelled, but having recently taken up photography am looking forward to the amazing wildlife promised on this trip.

It would be great to find out a little about the other people joining the group so please respond to this message with a little about yourself.  Hopefully we can all get to know a little about each other before we experience what promises to be an amazing 3 weeks!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Ben and Amy

Anonymous
Wed, 12/30/2009 - 21:22

Hi there

My fiance Damien & I are also going on the Cape Town to Vic Falls trip in July for our honeymoon - we're getting married 3 weeks before. I'm Sussex born-and-bred and Damien is Australian (someone has to be!) though he moved to the UK about 10 years ago.

We both love travelling and I'm really excited as I've never been to southern Africa and I've always wanted to do a safari - we both love wildlife.

Really looking forward to the trip as it sounds really amazing and be great to hear more about everyone going.

Amanda and Damien

Anonymous
Tue, 04/27/2010 - 10:01

Hi

I have to tell you there'll be another Aussie on the trip - not just Damien!

Good Luck to Ben & Amy and to Amanda & Damien, I hope your weddings go well.

I am an Aussie, but lived in the UK for nearly 10 years and will be in London & Norwich to visit family and friends before we fly to Africa.  I have done another trip with Exodus, to Kenya and Tanzania, and loved it.  There was no question of which company to travel with for this trip!

See you at the end of July

Julia

Anonymous
Mon, 05/10/2010 - 19:00

Hi there,

I will also be joining this trip to southern Africa. This will be my first trip with exodus so I'm very excited. I'm from Holland so it seems we've got people from all sorts of places joining the group, that's great! My first flight will be from Amsterdam to London, where I will join the group so there'll be plenty of time to get to know everyone before we're actually in Africa.

I love traveling but unfortunately my studentsbudget doesn't allow me to do too many of such big holidays and I haven't been in Africa before so I'm looking forward to an amazing time!

Lorijn ("rijn" is pronounced more or less like "nine" but with an r. We'll figure it out..)

You recently looked at