Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

ATM: LYCIAN ACTIVITY WEEK: 18th Oct 2010

Anonymous
Thu, 09/23/2010 - 21:47

Hi everyone, My name is Gareth and from Northern Ireland, booked on the ATM trip on 18th 0ct to Turkey....was wondering if anybody else is booked on this trip??? .... if so would be cool to get in contact before we head off. Should be a great week.

Anonymous
Thu, 09/30/2010 - 13:24

Hi Gareth, i have just booked on to the trip today really looking forward to it
Ben

Anonymous
Thu, 09/30/2010 - 21:04

Ben thaks for the comment, it should be a great trip been looking forward to it for a while now. It will be my first time in Turkey, thought it would be good to see something new....I think about 8-9 people are booked on the trip, so good numbers. Keep in contact and thanks again for getting in touch

Anonymous
Thu, 09/30/2010 - 21:32

checked it out before i booked there are now 9 of us icl. me with a fairly even mix. group of 3 then the rest are solo travellers. Hopefully some of the rest of the group will log on to this over the next couple of weeks

Anonymous
Thu, 09/30/2010 - 21:37

yeah 9 is a good size for....the hotel in Kas looks to be a good hotel acording to trip advisor.....you ever been to Turkey before??? and is this your trip with Exodus??

Anonymous
Thu, 09/30/2010 - 21:39

been to turkey before but never on an trip like this or a trip with Exodus but they have been recommended by someone who has. How about yourself

Anonymous
Thu, 09/30/2010 - 21:45

I climbed Kilimanjaro last Oct. with Exodus and they are a great travel company and this trip looks amazing with great reviews and is not as expensive as some other trips.

Anonymous
Thu, 09/30/2010 - 21:46

That is a trip i really want to do with have to tell me all about it when we meet up on this trip

Anonymous
Thu, 09/30/2010 - 21:49

Yeah its an amazing trip, summit night is very tough but with the right minset most people can get up there...you will need a week off after lol..but well worth it.....also would like to take the Inca trail and Northern India

Anonymous
Mon, 10/04/2010 - 23:53

Hey Ben, was just wondering if your booked on the early morning flight from Gatwick on Monday 18th Ocy...pretty sure its, @ 07.40..... I will be in London from Sunday but not 100% how to get to Gatwick that morning...any ideas...Are you coming from London or another part of the UK

Anonymous
Tue, 10/05/2010 - 08:49

Hi Garteh, Yes i think the whole group is on the same flight from Gatwich North Term. Where are you staying in london? I am actually driving down on the morning and parking leaving my car at the airport

Anonymous
Tue, 10/05/2010 - 12:27

thanks for getting back, I will be staying in North London with a scholl friend who now lives beside Angel tube station.. I have no idea where that is in location of Gatwick or even how to get across?...2 weeks to go can not wait

Anonymous
Tue, 10/05/2010 - 22:41

Hey guys! Only just seen this thread and wondered who else was going on this trip so good to see it :) I booked up last week and can't wait to get away, never been to Turkey myself...hoping the weather will stay nice.

Been to Italy & Kilimanjaro as well before with Exodus and they've always been excellent. How old are you guys btw? I'm 25 myself. Didn't think there were that many people going so that's good to hear too

Anonymous
Wed, 10/06/2010 - 07:35

Hi Steven thanks for getting in touch, glad to see another Kili climber on the trip...I'am 28 so not to old I hope lol,...it should be a great trip for sure.....Do you live in London?

Anonymous
Wed, 10/06/2010 - 09:54

haha nah not too old, I'm used to being the baby on these trips anyway!

Yeh I live in London, well close enough...in Kent. You can get a tube from Angel to London Bridge and then get a train to Gatwick Airport but it looks like the first tube leaves about half 5 so probably get there too late. Maybe you'd be better off getting a lift from someone?

Anonymous
Wed, 10/06/2010 - 10:02

yeah I will get it sorted beyween now and then for sure..it can not be that hard....when did you do Kili. I went last Oct and its was amazing would for sure do it again but from another route

Anonymous
Wed, 10/06/2010 - 10:12

I did it around the same time! End of Sept/start of Oct. It really was amazing huh, one of the most rewarding things I've done. I didn't quite make it to the summit though, got to Gilman's Point and started feeling baad so had to head back. So annoying as I felt fine all the days before that. Would quite like to do it again but it's such a big expense too.

Anonymous
Wed, 10/06/2010 - 12:29

yeah a few memebrs of our grp had to stop at Gilman's......I started badly but finished strong at that point I was Buzzing but yeah it is amazing...we will have to catch up in detail in Turkey.

Anonymous
Thu, 10/07/2010 - 14:47

Yeh definitely.

Either of you guys on Facebook by the way? Be cool to see some faces before we get out there :)

Anonymous
Thu, 10/07/2010 - 19:41

on FB for sure....you will find me under gareth mcgregor and profile pic in rory mcilroy with NI flag @ this yrs ryder Cup...I can not find you amoung the many people with same name?

Anonymous
Sat, 10/09/2010 - 22:08

ok 3 people so far......anybody else going drop in and say hello>

Anonymous
Thu, 10/14/2010 - 23:56

Hi everyone. Not long now! First time in Turkey for me too, really looking forward to it. There were no seats left on the group flight apparently so I'll be flying out an hour before most of the group. See you all there :)

You recently looked at