Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

AOG Thai Indochina Grand Tour, dep 16th Oct 2010

Anonymous
Tue, 08/31/2010 - 20:19

HI, If you are going on this fantastic sounding trip, and would like to make contact before departing, please post a reply. When I booked (about 4 weeks ago) there were just 7 of us confirmed.

Look forward to meeting you, either virtually or in person in bAngkok on the 17th

Jon

Anonymous

Hi Jon Carmel and I will join the trip in Bangkok - we booked in February so are among the 7. We fly into Bangkok on Friday 15th and will see you on Sunday 17th. Did you think about bringing cash (dollars) and if so how much do you think we should bring ? Paul

Anonymous
Sun, 10/03/2010 - 15:22

Jon Hi all, Thanks Paul and Carmel for making contact. I;ve also heard via email from Cheryl, and from Peggy and Alan.

I'm flying in solo, arriving on the 16th (a day ahead of the group) and staying at a small place in Sukumvit. Travelling on Etihad EY00012, dep 15/10 via Abu Dhabi.

I'm bringing dollars in cash (£500 equiv) in small bills plus a credit card and some sterling TCs for emergencies.

Paul (and any others), are you based in the London area, and if so do you fancy a beer before the trip??

Cheers,
Jon

Anonymous
Mon, 10/04/2010 - 20:10

Hi Jon, thanks for your advice. Carmel and I live in Dublin so no chance of meeting in London. We are flying via Copenhagen and will be in the Royal Benja from Friday. Looking forward to meting everybody on Sunday. Paul

You recently looked at