Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Anyone going on A Taste of Cuba march 28th - April 5th 2013?

Sat, 10/27/2012 - 15:00

Myself & a friend, Gwen have been planning this trip for a couple of years and have finally managed to get it together. Gwen is a retired teacher (we used to work together) and I am still teaching but retiring SSummer 2013.

We haven't travelled with Exodus together before (I travelled on an exodus trip to Slovakia with my husband last year) but we have been to New York, Dubrovnik, Marrakesh, Lille & Amsterdam together in the past.

Would be lovely to know who our fellow travellers are before we go in March.

Anonymous
Sat, 12/22/2012 - 00:17

Hello, I've just booked too.  I'm flying out on Air Europa on the 28th and staying on in Cuba for 3 days after the tour.  I had my first Exodus experience last Easter in Jordan, it really was excellent.  The reviews for this trip look great, can't wait.

Anonymous
Mon, 12/24/2012 - 16:47

Hi I've just got my trip confirmed will be my birthday on the 31st so I'm looking forward to celebrating with new friends. I've travelled with Solo holidays and Travelsphere in the past but first time with Exodus. I'm counting down the days already will be flying from Gatwick on Virgin.

Mon, 01/14/2013 - 19:28

Hi there, this is our third Exodus cycling tour and if Cuba is anything like the last 2, then we're going to have a good time. Look forward to meeting you all although we're arriving a day late so slow pedal the first day please.

Mon, 01/14/2013 - 21:31

Are you sure you've posted on the right thread? The taste of Cuba Tour on March 28th 2013 isn't a cycling tour!

Wed, 01/16/2013 - 19:25

Typical! Billy no-mates yet again. Although there is only one place left on my tour, no one has signed in to the departure lounge. Any of you lot fancy 2 cyclists alongside your bus? Or of course we could give 2 of you a 'backy'.

Tue, 02/05/2013 - 13:19

Hi Im on this trip too, very much looking forward to it as its my Birthday present. Will be on the group flight from Gatwick. This is my 5th trip with Exodus, they have all been great.

Wed, 02/13/2013 - 20:53

Hi saw your post. We are also flying from Gatwick on 28th. Staying overnight on 27th in Courtyard by Marriott hotel. We live in West London so not too far to travel. Geting excited now!

Ruth (aka) princesspentium

Anonymous
Thu, 02/21/2013 - 21:12

Hi fellow travellers. This trip will be my first with Exodus and my first as a solo traveller. I'm both excited and nervous in equal measures. Can't wait to meet everyone - won't be long now!

Anonymous
Fri, 03/15/2013 - 15:05

Hi I'm flying from Gatwick too getting excited now. Looks like we've got a couple of birthdays too:-) mine is on the 31st.

To all those going on this trip Gwen & I will be getting to the airport about 8ish hopefully, going to get out kuggage shrink wrapped in Arrivals Hall first (FO advice - about pilfering in Havana airport!) Then will check in and go to have breakfast somewhere - possibly Giraffe restaurant. If anyone sees us together - I'm tall & blonde & Gwen is short and dark - introduce yourself and we can have a pre-trip chat :-)

Can't believe we'll be flying off a week tomorrow :-) weather looking great 28-30C

See you all soon

Ruth

You recently looked at