Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Anyone else going on MAC - Cuban Highlights Ride 24 May 2012?

Anonymous
Wed, 04/11/2012 - 08:44

Anyone else going on MAC - Cuban Highlights Ride 24 May 2012?

My latest posts

Anonymous
Wed, 05/09/2012 - 08:27

Hi Cathryn, I am going on this trip with a couple of friends, Joanne and Steve, so look forward to seeing you soon. Mark

Anonymous
Wed, 05/09/2012 - 09:16

Hi Mark

I'm so pleased you're coming, I was beginning to think I was the only one! Do the three of you do much cycling?

Cathryn

Anonymous
Sun, 05/13/2012 - 10:02

Hi Cathryn,

I sent a previous post, but not sure it was sent successfully as I am having problems with internet, so apologies for the delay. Joanne is the only one in our group who cycles on a regular basis. I used to cycle, but have not done so in recent years and it will probably be a bit of a shock to the system. The roads in Cairo are not safe for cycling and a recent incident has heightened cycling safety over here, so my training is confined to the gym. I think Steve is in a similar situation as me as far as cycling is concerned. How about you?

Take Care,

Mark

Anonymous
Tue, 05/15/2012 - 09:26

Hi Mark

Are you all coming from Cairo? I don't really cycle regularly but have also done the odd spin class and short (!) bike ride. I am hoping the distances will be ok just worried about the speed! Not long to go now...

C

Anonymous
Wed, 05/16/2012 - 12:19

I'm the only one coming from Cairo as the others are now based in UK. I don't think speed is the priority because most people would have selected this holiday because cycling gives them a chance of seeing more of the countryside at a civilized pace. I'm sure most of the group will be stopping to admire the views, take photographs, etc. That's certainly my plan.

You recently looked at