Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Any fellow snowshoers (Poland, 19 Feb 2012)?

Anonymous
Tue, 12/13/2011 - 18:45

Hey!

Just seeing if there's anyone else about who's going on the CVP Snowshoeing in Poland trip in February? I'm really looking forward to it. I went on an Exdous trip to Everest Base Camp last year that was awesome, but although we were surrounded by snow in the Himalayas we never set foot on it. I've never been snowshoeing before so this should be fun!

Look forward to hearing from anyone else who's going!

Helen.

Anonymous
Wed, 01/04/2012 - 16:49

Hi Helen,

Yes, there is another on the trip, though like you, I've no experience! I've always wanted to go on a winter holiday and this one took my fancy so thought I'd give it a go. I'm looking forward to trekking to the refuge, just hope I can make it okay! Everest Base Camp sounds fantastic even without snow underfoot. Here's to a great holiday.

Jane

Fri, 01/06/2012 - 21:14

Hi.

Fri, 01/06/2012 - 21:18

Clearly a bit to learn about this blogging business.  I'm a snowshoe novice as well & hoping I don't fall over quite so much as I did cross-country skiing at Dobbiacco last year.  Despite that I had a terrific time on my first winter holiday, and am really looking forward to next month to meeting you and having another adventure.

Steve

Anonymous
Sat, 01/07/2012 - 13:55

Hi guys,

I will be on the trip on the 19th too, and I am also a snowshoeing beginner! I love the snow but never really took to skiing so thought I would give this a try, really looking forward to meeting you all and having a fun week away!

Katie

You recently looked at