Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Amalfi Coast - 22 Sept 2012

Anonymous
Tue, 09/04/2012 - 22:00

Hi everybody!

This is my first Exodus holiday and my first post in this forum.

I wondered if anybody else has booked on this holiday.  Or, if anybody's done this same trip recently, what was the highlight of the holiday?

I'm not really that well travelled, so any tips will be gratefully received.

Andrew

Anonymous
Sun, 09/09/2012 - 17:47

Hi Andrew, My second Exodus holiday, the last one was the Inca Trail walk in Peru which was fantastic - really well organised by Exodus - no complaints at all. I'm from North Yorkshire, 64years old and have travelled on my own for the last 8 years, been to some wonderful places and met some great people. Haven't been to the Amalfi coast before but a lady on the Inca Trail holiday had done it and said it was great, the scenery was stunning. Anyway we will soon find out,  only two weeks to go now!!! See you then.

Anonymous
Wed, 09/12/2012 - 22:09

Thanks Brenda. That sounds promising. I'm certainly impressed with the amount of information I've received so far.  It sounds as though Exodus really wants us to enjoy the holiday and come back for more!  I'm also based in Yorkshire, but will be travelling down to Gatwock the night before with my friend. It would have saved me a day's leave if there'd been some local flight options, but never mind.  See you in Italy! Andrew

Anonymous
Sun, 09/16/2012 - 17:57

I'll be there too - my second Exodus holiday. It sounds a lovely place to walk, learn, enjoy meeting new people and catch some late summer warmth! See you at Gatwick!

Anonymous
Sun, 09/16/2012 - 21:55

Hi All. This is also my first Exodus trip and my first walking holiday so am hoping its a good one. A Friend from my walking group has said she has heard good things about Exodus. I'm from Liverpool and am also travelling to Gatwick on Fri. See you all very soon.

Anonymous
Mon, 09/17/2012 - 11:12

Looking forward to meeting you Elaine!

You recently looked at