Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

AIC - Highlights of Northern India ... Saturday, 30th March 2013

Anonymous
Fri, 01/11/2013 - 18:32

Hi there,

Is anyone 'out there' going on trip on the 30th March, from London or even meeting in Delhi?

It would be good to hear from you.

Helen  

Anonymous

Hi Helen

We are leaving on that trip but finding our own way there from New Zealand via Mumbai.  Meeting at hotel on morning of departure.  Not long now!

Kaz and Rich

Anonymous
Sun, 03/17/2013 - 09:48

Hi.  I'm going out from Heathrow on the 30th.

Amy

Anonymous
Sun, 03/17/2013 - 15:40

We are going out from Heathrow on the 30th, having been booked on to this trip by our daughter Rhiannon who did this trip combined with visiting Nepal last Spring. She loved it so much that she insisted we give it a go. It's Mervyn and my first Exodus holiday although we travel a great deal. Kaz and Rich our daughter is now living in Auckland working in A&E, having a great time.

Excited but a bit nervous

Menna

Anonymous
Sun, 03/17/2013 - 19:44

Hello there (Kaz, Rich, Amy, Menna and Mervyn)

It is good to hear from you all - It won't be long now until we start our adventure!

It's my first trip, 'alone', with exodus and to India - I am nervious, but excited too!

See you all soon, if not in London, in Delhi!

Take care and safe journey

Helen.

Anonymous
Sun, 03/17/2013 - 21:09

Hello Helen, Kaz, Rich and Amy
I can vouch for the amazing time my daughter had last year on this trip. Her guide was great as were the people she met and she'll never forget the sights and experience. Booked us on this upon her return.
Looking forward to seeing you in Delhi and a great adventure.
Menna

Anonymous
Sun, 03/17/2013 - 21:25

Thanks Menna, your words are reassuring - reading the reviews sounds a similar story of adventure and busyness.  I can't wait x

Anonymous
Wed, 03/27/2013 - 10:59

Hi Helen.  It's my first trip without a travel budy too, so it'll be nice to meet up with some of the group at Heathrow. 

Anonymous
Fri, 03/29/2013 - 19:42

Hi All,

See you tomrrow, at the airport - I have treated myself to airport lounge ... it is going to be a long night! 

sleep well tonight

You recently looked at