Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Overland - how was it for you?

Anonymous
Fri, 11/09/2007 - 12:23

With the season in Patagonia starting and Carnival just around the corner, many people have been asking our sales team if Overland trips are right for them. Yes, they are participatory (you have to put up your own tent and cook a meal when its your groups turn), but as an experienced leader of these trips I've found most people don't find this a chore once they get in to it, and even come to enjoy it.

Why not let me know your thoughts if you have been on such a trip in the past - was it the trip of a lifetime for you and have you done anything to match it since?

Anonymous
Fri, 12/28/2007 - 15:38

I did the South American Circuit about 5 years ago and loved every minute. It took about 5 months and it was great. I have never had quite a holiday like it. Exodus was a great company to start off with and i have never travelled with anyone else since. The leaders were fab and as for cooking and putting up tents - it's all part of the experience. I travelled with a great bunch of like minded people and experinced some amazing things and i wouldn't have changed it for anything.

You recently looked at