Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Aegean Family Cruise

Anonymous
Sun, 06/28/2009 - 22:33

We would love to find out who is coming with us on the Aegean Family Cruise. We are Louise, Charlie, Gwen (9) and Dora (7) from Birmingham.

Anonymous
Thu, 07/23/2009 - 20:59

That is me (Andrew) and my 11yr old son Nick. We're looking forward to swimming in the sea, especially snorkelling. We also have a few days in Athens beforehand to see the sights, so we'll meet you at the airport.

AJB

Anonymous
Thu, 07/23/2009 - 21:47

Hi Andrew, good to hear from you. Looking forward to meeting you and your son Nick in a few weeks time. Yes, we're all set for snorkelling too - our younger daughter Dora has been wearing her snorkel, mask and fins around the house! It will be great to escape the British rain and have a week relaxing in the sun. Enjoy your time in Athens and see you on the boat! Louise

Anonymous
Tue, 07/28/2009 - 13:45

Hello all, we will be coming along too - Jackie with daughter Emma, aged 13. We have just rushed out to but new snorkell set for Emma - she's not junior size 8 any more! We are from Loughborough in Leicestershire. Really looking forward to leaving all this rain behind as well; see you all soon!

Anonymous
Tue, 07/28/2009 - 16:57

Hi everybody.  We are also looking forward to the holiday.  We are Jackie and Jon and our children Sukie aged 12 and Max who is 9.  We are from the New Forest in Hampshire.  This is our first time on an Exodus holiday!

Anonymous
Wed, 08/05/2009 - 19:44

Hi everybody we are Gwen (9) and Dora (7) looking forward to meeting you we hope you are ready to have a lovely time! Mum (Louise) Dad(Charlie) are very excited and all they talk about is the hoilday it will be great to make some new friend lots of love Gwen,Dora,Charlie&Louise  

Anonymous
Thu, 08/06/2009 - 21:58

Looking forward to meeting you all and we'll be at Heathrow. We'll be the family grinning uncontrollably in snorkels and flippers. See you there. :)

Anonymous
Mon, 08/17/2009 - 16:39

Just to say, Sorry we didn't get to say Goodbye properly yesterday in the chaos of trying to figure out when EasyJet would let us check-in. We waited for you for a while outside the security gate we thought you'd be going through, but saw no-one so guessed you'd already gone through. Our journey, after the waiting, was all on time through so no complaints.

So: Thanks! for sharing a great trip with us, and I hope you all enjoyed as much as me. Nick is planning to email, eventually.

I last of all I share with you this extract from the Exodus Holiday Evaluation I just opened:

6. Was there any aspect of your holiday where you felt your health & safety was compromised or not adequately managed?

I just don't know where to start!

AJB

Anonymous
Thu, 08/26/2010 - 15:35

Hello, My name is Emily Simpson and i recently went on the Aegean Family Cruise (1/6/2010). My family and I did not enjoy the holiday for several reasons. We have since writen to Exodus to complain about several parts of the holiday including the size of the cabins, the health and safety problems (a few traveller dislocated 3 toes while on the holiday on the boat and spent a day in hospital) and Rodgers Actions.

We are being treated incredibly dismissively and were told that the "boat poses no undue risk to our clients"and that everyone else has only positive feedback about the holiday.

I was wondering if I could hear back any of your oppinions about the holiday. 

Thank You

Emily Simpson

You recently looked at