Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Matterhorn Circuit

Anonymous
Sun, 06/28/2009 - 21:29

Hello to everyone else going round the Matterhorn this summer.

Really looking forward to this trip - hope our fellow travellers are too but that you're not all professional athletes who will make the likes of me feel bad about being last to the top. Will be bringing a good supply of ear plugs in case of heavy snoring in the huts (although that will probably be me)

Fingers crossed for some fantastic weather, great company, good views & plenty of big dinners.

Anonymous
Tue, 07/14/2009 - 16:20

Hello there, I've only just discovered this feature so haven't uploaded a photo etc yet, but just wanted to say hurrah - I'm glad to hear your training regime has been so similar to mine... I'm really looking forward to it too... Have fingers crossed for all the same things... Look forward to meeting both of you (and everyone else!).

Lynn x

Anonymous
Sun, 08/02/2009 - 20:25

Hi Lynn,

Nice to hear from you - getting really excited now! Started my packing today - determined to make my rucksack as light as possible to compensate for the lack of speed - how long can I get away with wearing the same socks? That dodgy-sounding bloke Brian is my husband - he's obsessed with tea and cakes.

Looking forward to meeting you on Friday, (and the rest of you that are keeping your identities a secret!) We're flying out from Gatwick but will meet up with the transfer from Geneva,

See you Friday! 

Louise

You recently looked at