Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Big In Japan?

Anonymous
Thu, 06/25/2009 - 20:52

Hi who's coming on this trip at the end of august?

I know i am. Anyone else?

I'm already looking forward to the mountain climbing and jet lag. And maybe a local beer. Or two...

So who's with me? Anyone....? Anyone....?

Anonymous
Thu, 06/25/2009 - 21:47

oh alright, I'll join in.  I'm looking forward to posting postcards at the top of Fuji - and ordering noodles while we're at it.  It's gonna be fab!  Udon anyone? .....

Anonymous
Fri, 06/26/2009 - 21:42

hi yep im on the trip too, should be a good one! im out there early so i'll check out the local beer for you!

Anonymous
Fri, 06/26/2009 - 21:55

Hi good to here from you! So i guess when we meet on the first day you'll be one that isn't jet-lagged.

Good plan, i wish i had the time to do that. See you out there! 

Anonymous
Fri, 07/31/2009 - 17:26

I'm flying into Tokyo on Sunday and taking bullet train to Kyoto on Monday. Does anyone who's travelling independently want to meet up in Kyoto for beer and dinner before main group arrive?

Anonymous
Sat, 08/01/2009 - 15:46

hi dave

i m flying out on the wensday, spending some time in tokyo, and moving to kyoto on sunday. im planing to take the train to hiroshima on monday but will be back at the group hotel later in the day if you want to meet up for a beer and something to eat

Anonymous
Sat, 08/01/2009 - 16:58

Hi Gary

Sounds good. Do you want to suggest a time on Monday evening at group hotel and we can meet there. If you want to email me direct I'm : dave (at) coustick.co.uk

Anonymous
Thu, 08/13/2009 - 18:12

hi dave

im planing to be back from hiroshima early evening and im booked to stay at the group hotel on sunday night, so if we meet up in the reception about 7-730pm, and we can get a beer and something to eat. ill check the area out on sunday

gary

Anonymous
Mon, 08/16/2010 - 13:19

Only just seen the messages.  I am arriving Kyoto on Thursday so I will also be around for a beer Monday evening.  See you in the bar.

Anonymous
Mon, 08/16/2010 - 13:47

My visit was last year! Enjoy the trip

You recently looked at