Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

TZS South African Walking Safari 6 - 22 Nov

Anonymous
Wed, 06/03/2009 - 14:45

HI

Would like to hear from anybody going on this trip.

Kate

Anonymous
Mon, 08/17/2009 - 09:25

Hi Kate

I'm booked for this trip, too.  First time travelling with Exodus - so a newbie! Look forward to hearing from you/meeting you

Nuala (milli)

Anonymous
Tue, 08/18/2009 - 19:59

HI

Nice to hear from you, this is my second trip with exodus i went to New Zealand with them last year and had an amazing time. This is my first trip to Africa really looking forward to it, i am travelling with a friend she has been to Africa several times. I am sorting my vaccinations out at the moment not looking to that bit too much.

Kate

Anonymous
Thu, 09/03/2009 - 18:25

Hi

Good to hear from you, too. I'm travelling solo aand busy gathering my kit. Havent got round to sorting out the vaccinations yet, must get that in the diary. Look forward to meeting you both.

Nuala

Anonymous
Mon, 09/21/2009 - 16:59

Hi Guys,

I'm a last minute booking - due to someone cancelling.

Haven't even thought about injections or packing.

Are you going for the malaria tablets?  Decided I'd give these a miss.

Also what make and spec binoculars do you have, if any?  Compact or fullsize? I need to buy some.

Jane x

Anonymous
Wed, 09/30/2009 - 21:50

Hi

Have had the vacc for Hep A, polio, typhoid, tetanus and dipheria!! Getting Malarone tabs next week. Kate - you've got 25? I was thinking of fewer based on travel nurses advice  - maybe 15?

Anyone taking a mozzie net? Trying to prune the packing list but will have to be a bit more ruthless I think! Binox - have a small pair which are quite light. not sure about upgrading my camera

Looking forward to meeting up with you soon

Nuala

Anonymous
Fri, 10/02/2009 - 15:08

HI

I promise i am not a hypochondriac my travel nurse was umming and erring about how many to take so said sod it give me 25 that will do better to be safe than sorry. Have not even thought about a mossie net, i would have guessed that in malaria regions they would be provied. Am starting to worry too that i will not get everything in my suitcase i think ruthless is the way to go.

Kate

Anonymous
Fri, 10/23/2009 - 10:19

Hi Guys,

Slowly getting my act together. 

Have had all the relevant jabs and bought a supply of Malarone.  In addition I've  got Laratidine (Piriton) tablets to take daily, as I have a really bad reaction to all insect bites.

Also emailed Aurelija : we don't need mozzie nets and Exodus will supply  mats to go under sleeping bags.

Flight tickets are electronic - so no probs there.

Jane

Anonymous
Mon, 10/26/2009 - 16:58

hi there

Got the Malarone tabs and went for 21 in the end. Won't bother with a mozzie net. Got  DEET repellant and some treatment spray for sleeping bag and liner so hoping I will be very unappetising to all and any creatures! Still undecided about upgrading the camera - may decide to splash out at the weekend. Just about to go and start spreading out all the stuff on spare bed and get a feel for what i need/can do without - and all in 20kg weight limit.

Really excited about the trip now  - see you all next week!

Nuala  

Anonymous
Mon, 10/26/2009 - 19:43

HI

Not long to go now, all i have to do is pack which will be fun. We are leaving for Cape Town on sunday very excited planning to walk up table mountain and cage dive with great white sharks and hopefully ALL our body parts will be ready to meet the rest of the group on saturday 7 November.

See you then

Kate

Anonymous
Fri, 11/27/2009 - 18:58

Hi, Does anyone know what happened to the email distribution list. Either:

A) It hasn't been distributed yet

B) Someone spelt my email address wrong

C) You all hated me

;-) 

Anonymous
Sun, 11/29/2009 - 18:36

HI

I was starting to think it was just me!!!!! Was it Mary that had the list. Here is my e amil katechaddock@yhaoo.com and it is bloody cold here all is forgiven South Africa.

Kate

Anonymous
Mon, 11/30/2009 - 18:41

My access to this site is cream crackered.

However I have asked Exodus to forward my email address to  Mary cc Simon in order to make contact with Mary.  No result, so far.  But we all love you Si. Honest

Jane 

jane.giddings@tiscali.co.uk

You recently looked at