Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

THE LOST CITY OF CHOQUEQUIRAO

Anonymous
Tue, 06/02/2009 - 19:02

Hi, has anyone else booked on this yet?

I am going on my own and never travelled with Exodus in the past so would be good to say hi before the trip.

Ant.

Anonymous
Wed, 06/10/2009 - 10:46

Andy Morrison   Hi Ant,just a quick note to say "same as" my first trip with Exodus also on my own.I was looking for a good challenge this year this trip sonded ideal !.Would be good to say hi before the trip   Andy

Anonymous
Thu, 07/16/2009 - 09:56

This will certainly be a challenge, ever think we are the only two that are up for it?

Anonymous
Thu, 07/16/2009 - 10:56

Andy Morrison I was thinking that myself ! About to pay final payment and found out 9 confirmed to accept the challenge .I have a few days off next week off to Wales to do Snowdon and a few walks,bit different to the Andes but i guess every little helps !!!!.I consider myself fit but you never know with altitude !!!!Glad your still up for it,not too long now,really looking forward to it.Speak again soon   Andy

Anonymous
Tue, 07/28/2009 - 17:35

How was Snowdon? I spent a week in the Lake District breaking in my boots, and feet, and it was great fun, but as you say, the altitude could be nasty. When I paid I checked on numbers as well and it's still 9, just that 7 haven't logged on to this forum yet!

Anonymous
Mon, 08/03/2009 - 21:07

HI TO YOU BOTH JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE .MY WIFE AND I ARE GOING ON OUR FIRST TRIP WITH EXODUS .REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TRIP ONLY TROUBLE IS WE ARE BOTH IN OUR LATE 50;S SO GOING TO BE A REAL CHALLENGE FOR US BOTH WORRIED ABOUT ALTITUDE. TONY

Anonymous
Tue, 08/04/2009 - 10:15

Hi  Ant and Tony  Good to see more people on the forum.My Snowden trip was also good fun,more of a climb/scramble than a walk !!!.Also breaking in new boots,ok so far !.I think with a little time to adapt to it,altitude should be ok (famous last words ).A couple of more walks planned for training,then deciding on what to take clothes wise !Counting down now and looking forward to meeting up with everyone up for the trek .    Andy

Anonymous
Tue, 08/04/2009 - 20:45

Hello all I'm Tim I'm also on the trip It's actually my 12th or there abouts with Exodus many of them treks and they haven't let me down YET. Don't worry to much about the altitude most people don't have any problems main thing is take things slowly and now the difficult one no alcohol. But it should be a superb  trip.

Anonymous
Wed, 09/02/2009 - 12:26

Hi Ant  I already sorted ESTA out ,will have a look at the article thanks.Not long now,just sorting out last few items to take,did you get the "kitbag" seems a bit on the large side .i am only travelling light,may take just my own bag ! What do you think ? Really looking forward to it now,only 6 days left at work for me !! Be good to meet up soon and start the challenge !! No worries it will all be good  !!  Andy

Anonymous
Wed, 09/02/2009 - 14:39

Hi Andy, not got the kit bag yet, when did you get yours? I was planning on travelling light as well, don't really need that much... Bought myself a new camera though so I can bore everyone with the pics when I get back.

Anonymous
Wed, 09/02/2009 - 16:51

Hi Ant  Got mine about a week ago ! Its about the size of a dustbin !! well nearly.Dont want to talk about cameras,still debating wether to get new one ?Good pics are great to bring back memories of trips,especially this one   which may be hard work !.Speak again soon Andy

Anonymous
Thu, 09/03/2009 - 21:29

hi to everyone we have got our kitbags and they are huge .got our american visas and nearly sorted with what to take dont know how to travel light with a lady in tow they seem to pack everything.see you at the airport. i hope we wont hold you back. there we can take it slow and travel at our own speed cant wait. trouble is we have just got busy at work as i work in agriculture so dont expect a lot of time off between know and next friday regards tony and jen

Anonymous
Thu, 09/10/2009 - 16:58

Hi  Ant,Tony/Jen and Tim  Quick last note !.Think i am all prepared and ready,tough if not no more time !!!Really looking forward to the trip and meeting up with you,either this end,en route or Lima !!!.  Is a little bit of sunshine too much to ask for as well as a fantastic trek  ?  Andy

You recently looked at