Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Cuba - Any one else going on this

Anonymous
Mon, 05/18/2009 - 19:06

Hi,

Booked this trip and wondered if anyone else was also booked, this will by our 1st to Cuba, 1st with Exodus and 1st on a 'group' holiday so note sure what o expect but really looking forward to it.

Caron and Les   

Anonymous
Sun, 05/24/2009 - 09:37

Hi Caron and Les

No need to worry, trips with exodus are great. This will be my third trip with them; i've been to Peru and Vietnam with them and when it came to booking this holiday i didn't even consider going through another company. Look forward to meeting you on the 28th!

Best wishes

Jo

Anonymous
Tue, 05/26/2009 - 09:07

Hi Carron & Les,

I'm on this trip too!  I've also done Vietnam (Jo was it you on Vietnam Adventure in and around June last year?!) with Exodus and it was great.  There were 2 couples on the trip and the rest were singlies with a mix of ages from early 20s to late 50s/early 60s and everyone got on really well.  If it's anything like the Vietnam trip it'll be pretty full on travelling around and seeing things but it will be really well run and you'll have a great time.

May see you at the airport!

Sally

Anonymous
Wed, 05/27/2009 - 12:39

Hi Caron Les Jo and Sally 

I can see a theme here!

I too have been on a few Exodus holidays , also been to Peru and Vietnam Adventure (last Nov) - I dont look at other companies anymore either, which makes booking a holiday much simpler.  I have a short list (more like a long list actually) of places I want to go - cant possibly live long enough to do them all, but Im having a pretty good go.  I have always met really great people on Exodus trips and am looking forward to meeting you all in 4 weeks time. Yes only 4 weeks! .....Salsa, Sunshine and Mojitos ...........

Linda 

Anonymous
Wed, 05/27/2009 - 20:23

Jo, Sally and Linda,

Great to see a few more names appearing, I can't believe that it's only 4 weeks away and must admit I'm becoming a pain at work with the countdown clock... We are off to check on jabs tomorrow night but hope we are covered from our last trip so that will be one thing off the list.

I think there are 11 booked on the trip so maybe a few more will appaer on this thread before we take off. 

Any advice/ pointers  on Cuba that you make have picked up would be greatfully recieved.

Thanks Caron

Anonymous
Tue, 06/02/2009 - 18:27

Hi,

I'm also on this trip - 1st time to Cuba, 1st time with Exodus and  1st time by myself on a 'group' holiday. Have heard only good things about Exodus so far, and am really looking forward to the trip. Looking forward to meeting you all - at the airport or in Cuba.

Helena

Anonymous
Wed, 06/03/2009 - 22:18

Yes Sally it is me!!  Can't believe we've booked the same trip again...we'll have to compare our wish list whilst in Cuba!  I can't wait for this holiday, just finishing the first year of my degree so really looking forward to not having to write essays.  See you all at the airport:-)

Jo

Anonymous
Sun, 06/07/2009 - 10:48

Cool, what a coincidence!  I think it's down to our brilliant taste and will happily plan the next whilst on this trip!  See you there!

Anonymous
Sun, 06/07/2009 - 14:32

Our 1st in Cuba and 1st with Exodus too. Can't wait for the music, the weather (is it winter again here?!) and the great escape. Counting the days....

Sue

Anonymous
Thu, 06/11/2009 - 21:06

Hi all,

I can't believe that it's just 2 weeks away, it looks like there are just 4 places left so I guess that makes 14 of us travelling.

I'm trying to think about what to take clothes wise as I always take too much and really don't know what to do about the money side as it appears we can't gaurantee on cash machines or use of plastic.

Any advice on this would be useful.

Really looking forward to meet everyone

Anonymous
Thu, 06/18/2009 - 21:29

Well everytime i check the weather there are always storm clouds over the island, so i'm taking my pacamac!  For spends i'm taking cash and when we hit towns with Banks i'll take money out over the counter....wouldn't want to run out of money when there's Rum to buy!!  Only 9 days to go:-)

Anonymous
Mon, 06/22/2009 - 08:02

6 days and counting!! Can't wait - did the packing last night and all ready to go. Shame there's a week of work left in between! See you there.

Anonymous
Thu, 06/25/2009 - 12:17

I haven't even thought about packing and it's all got to be done when I get home from work tomorrow night so I'm feeling a little disorganised at the moment!  I did read that it's worth taking loo roll and the hand cleaning gel with you for those places slightly away from the main hotels.  Having said that, I'll forget to remember that and will arrive in Cuba without either having just written this.

Anonymous
Thu, 07/16/2009 - 08:55

Oh boy! Back to work is tough!! What a great holiday. Hope you are all home safe and sound. Anyone heard from Alej yet? Am wondering if he could read our e-mail OK. Looking forward to news and photos. x

Anonymous
Fri, 07/17/2009 - 21:46

Hi everyone - does anyone else miss Cuba, music on every corner and dancing?? I haven't heard from Alejandro yet either, he must be having too much fun in Mexico!! (And I hope he hasn't lost the list with our emails! I hope he'll send them to us soon... would love to see the photos others took.)

Helena

Anonymous
Fri, 07/17/2009 - 22:00

First few days back at work have been tough - but it's the weekend.  Need a "ready build" Ark set to build this weekend. Can't believe we were in 35C this time last week and now got wall to wall impromtue swimming pools! Got the Cuba CD's in the car and on iPOD so will be shimmying around for a while yet! Sure Alej's having a fab time (probably catching up with some sleep!)

Anonymous
Tue, 07/21/2009 - 20:24

I emailed Alejandro, he said he forgot to take the email list with him to Mexico, but he promised to send it around tomorrow or the day after. Can't wait to see everyone's photos, I already have mine ready.

Anonymous
Mon, 07/27/2009 - 19:29

Hi All,

Still waiting for an email.. I'm going to post some photo's on Facebook when I do I'll put a link on here and if you are on facebook you should be able to pick them from there.. just need to cut back of the 600 we took between us.. Oh and Les has played all 6 of the CDs he bought but only worn 2 of the T Shirts so doing well..

Thanks for a brill time and excellent company

You recently looked at