Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Amalfi Coast

Anonymous
Fri, 05/15/2009 - 15:18

Hi, just wondered if anyone else out there was booked on this trip?  I'm travelling alone (aahh!) and thought it would be nice to touch base with someone prior to departure.

Anonymous
Sat, 05/30/2009 - 09:54

Hi - just wanted to say I went on this trip solo in May 2008 plus I booked the week in Tuscany.   It was the frst time I'd done a trip on my own.   The other travellers for the Amalfi trip were a mixture of couples & singles and Tuscany was all single women!   The Amalfi coast is a gorgeous part of the world and you are sure to love the trip. 

Enjoy, Michelle

Anonymous
Wed, 06/03/2009 - 01:33

This is going to sound ridiculous but there are no TDA-The Amalfi Coast Trips leaving on June 13/09. My trip is June 6-13/09. Is this your trip? I would be interested in getting in touch before I leave. I am also travelling solo and this is my 1st trip with Exodus. I am wondering  whether we need walking sticks and/or hiking boots or if sturdy approach trainers will do.

Anonymous
Wed, 06/03/2009 - 08:13

Hi Michelle, thanks for the info.  I have travelled alone before, but was just interested to contact someone before departure.  Really looking forward to the walking and sightseeing - so many people have told me what a great area this is.

Alberta Rose - I am travelling on the 13th!  For some reason this date has disappeared from the listing on the website - don't know whether it's because it's full.  From previous experience - especially in this area - walking poles are a good idea - lots of steps apparently.  Sturdy trainers should be fine.  I'm taking a pair of light summer boots.  Hope you have a great time.

You recently looked at