Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Classic Dolomites Level C

Anonymous
Tue, 05/12/2009 - 13:08

I am very interested in doing this trip but see it is a level C.  I have not been with Exodus before but did a Grade 3 with a company called Pico Verde last year.  This averaged 14-19km a day with vertical ascents and descents of around 1000m.  However, I am concerned that they mention having a good head for heights etc.  Fitness wise I don't think there would be a problem but I really need to hear from somebody who has done the level C of this trip.  Is it very exposed?  Lots of scree etc.  Keen to go but want to push my limits without going over them!  Thanks

Anonymous
Thu, 05/21/2009 - 10:12

I agree that fitness wise you would not have a problem with the walks in this area. You also may find some walks slightly easier than those enjoyed with Pico Verde, as the main reason for certain weeks of the Classic Dolomites being graded C is due to the exposure. Only one section of a walk involves scree, but there are many exposed sections on the walks and some scrambling involved.

I would say that if you are comfortable with heights and a little scrambling, then I cannot see you having any problems on this trip. Please contact us if you would like further information on the walks.

Thank you, Amanda 

You recently looked at