Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

A Taste of Cuba

Anonymous
Sun, 05/03/2009 - 19:23

When would be the best time to visit Cuba?  I was thinking of September/October time, but I believe that is Hurricane Season and might not be a good idea.  Can someone tell me any different or recommend a time of year to visit please? 

Anonymous
Sun, 05/03/2009 - 19:57

I went to Cuba for two weeks at the end of August into the very beginning of Sept last year. we just missed a hurricane at the beginning but had Gustav at the end and Hannah followed that pretty quickly, the weather between hurricanes was varied, overcast or sunny, but very hot. I think that September is towards the end of the hurricane season so Oct should be ok. Whenever you decide to go, its a fantastic country, due for many changes in the coming years so now has got to be the best time, I'm envious!

Anonymous
Tue, 05/05/2009 - 12:31

Hi Clee, The hurricane season in Cuba officially runs from June to November. We run the trip through the hurricane season as for the majority of the 6 months its fine to visit Cuba, you do need to be prepared for the possibility of a hurricane though! Having said that, June to November is an excellent time to visit Cuba as it is off peak so there are less tourists. It does get hot and humid in the summer month!

thanks

Elaine (Exodus)

You recently looked at