Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Who's up for it?! TYU Kili Safari July 8th onwards

Anonymous
Tue, 04/28/2009 - 19:33

Leaving on the 8th July for Kili climb on the Shira Route, followed by safari, would be good to see who else is going! Feel free to get in touch.

Anonymous
Wed, 07/01/2009 - 10:56

Hi.  Have you had any contact from anyone else who's going?  I'm so excited I'm not sleeping very well (not the best preparation!).  I'm on a different flight to everyone else so I'll see you all at the lodge in Arusha on the afternoon of the 9th.  Best wishes, helen.

Anonymous
Wed, 07/01/2009 - 17:53

Hi both. So at least three of us going on what should be a memorable trip. Looking forward to meeting new friends and the challenge awaiting us.

Anonymous
Fri, 07/03/2009 - 10:22

Gotta say... pretty glad you guys found the post! Had images of me standing at the top alone for a second there! Can`t wait... See you all soon!

Anonymous
Fri, 07/03/2009 - 10:35

Good to hear from some of you.  I'm Jeremy (Irish by the way) and I'll be travelling with my partner in crime, Gina.  We're looking forward to meeting with you and having a good allbeit challenging time.  Hopefully you are all feeling fit and well.  See you soon, Jeremy.

Anonymous

Hi guys, hope you're all well and feeling very proud of yourselves :-)  I know I agreed to be social secretary, but I am struggling as I left all our email addresses with Meke. Sorry! I'll see if Exodus will help, and have emailed Meke so he may be forthcoming too. Best wishes,

Helen F

You recently looked at