Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 19:51

anyone else booked on this trip?

Anonymous
Mon, 04/27/2009 - 21:53

Yes, I'm looking forward to it. 

Anonymous
Mon, 05/04/2009 - 09:52

Hi! I'm going too. Looking forward to it but not really sure what to expect as i've never been on a trip like this before. What about you? G

Sun, 05/17/2009 - 21:46

Hi, I've just booked on this holiday, hopefully I've got one of the last 2 spaces.

The Introduction: I'm Gareth, 28 and from Manchester.  I've just come back the Lycian Activity week with exodus and had a great time so I thought I needed another holiday to look forward to.

Any other introductions?

Anonymous
Tue, 05/19/2009 - 11:01

Hi Gareth, I'm Gayle, I'm 33 and live near Glasgow. Your Lycian Adventure looked good in the brochure. Yes, would be great if our trip is fully booked. The more the merrier i say!

G

Sat, 05/23/2009 - 14:32

Hi Gayle, nice to "meet" you.  Yes the Lycian week was really good even with the fall off the raft in grade 4 rapids which was interesting to say the least and now I'm doing it voluntarily for hydrospeed.

I know its early days yet but am wondering if anyone wants to meet up at Gatwick before the flight.  I did this last time and it was a good start to get to know people and also means not wandering round the airport (at both ends) by yourself.

Anyone on facebook? 

Anonymous
Tue, 06/02/2009 - 19:04

Hi Gareth and Gayle,

I'm Nancy and live in London.  I did do the canoeing on the turquoise coast trip with exodus last year, but not done any whitewater before - really looking forward to it!  Meeting up at Gatwick sounds like a good idea...

I'm on facebook if you want to look me up (Nancy West) same photo as here!

Anonymous
Wed, 06/03/2009 - 18:22

Hi, I'm Debbie, will be 38 at the time of the trip - flying out on my birthday! I have never been with exodus before so lovely to hear they are such good trips.  I am on Facebook too (Deborah Proudlove)

I laugh when I'm happy and laugh when I'm scared - hopefully there will be a mixture of both whitewater rafting!!

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 09:42

Hello again

I've had a look on facebook and found Nancy but not Debbie.  Unfortuantely there are 2 of you, one without a picture and one with a bear pic.  Only 2 though is quite impressive, even if I posted a picture on here I would be near on impossible to find.  Gareth Jones is a very popular name!

Anonymous
Mon, 06/08/2009 - 17:44

Hi folks, being a bit of a technophobe I'm not on facebook as yet. Bear with me though. I've just managed to get a log in. (Gayle Clark). Step 2_I'll try to find you guys.

G

Wed, 06/17/2009 - 13:57

Hi Everyone

The holiday is just over 9 weeks away now and i'm getting impatient.  I booked my last one very last minute which was good as it meant there was no time to wait.  Dont want to wish my life away but I hope the time goes by fast.

Gayle, if you've managed to get your facebook sorted you can probably find me off someone elses profile (I'm on Nancys and Debbie's), as I've said earlier there is no chance of finding me amongst all the other Gareth Jones' out there!

Anonymous
Mon, 07/06/2009 - 23:17

Hi.  I'm Paul, 30 from nr Preston and I'm looking forward to meeting everybody on the trip :)

Anonymous
Tue, 07/28/2009 - 15:49

Hi Paul, Gareth, Gayle, Debbie and Nancy.  I'm a bit late discovering this forum...but I'm really looking forward to meeting you all on the 23rd and to spending a week getting very wet!  I'm Beth from Oxford and this is my first Exodus experience...anyone else a first timer..?

Tue, 07/28/2009 - 18:46

Hi Beth and Paul, nice to hear from you.  Yes I've been on a trip before in May and had such a good time I came back and booked another one.

Hopefully we will find each other in the airport, I'll be at the bar if anyone is around.

Gareth

Hi Beth and Paul, nice to hear from you.  Yes I've been on a trip before in May and had such a good time I came back and booked another one.

Hopefully we will find each other in the airport, I'll be at the bar if anyone is around.

Gareth

Gareth

Tue, 07/28/2009 - 18:48

Sorry about that, stupid mobile broadband is a bit slow and i'm impatient... i shouldn't press the button 3 times cause it looked like it wasn't doing anything!!

Anonymous
Tue, 07/28/2009 - 21:21

Hi Paul and Beth.  Look forward to meeting you all - seems like ages until we go, getting impatient now!

Anonymous
Tue, 07/28/2009 - 22:22

I know what you mean... I'm really looking forward to the trip :)  I'm an Exodus First-Timer too!

See people at the airport

Tue, 07/28/2009 - 23:10

Who's flying out of gatwick?

Anonymous
Wed, 07/29/2009 - 07:44

I'm flying from Gatwick, but I'm flying down from Manchester on the shuttle first to get there

Anonymous
Wed, 07/29/2009 - 14:05

Hi everyone, yes first time for me too. I'm definately feeling in need of a holiday now, just a few weeks to go. I'm also travelling from Gatwick with a connecting flight from Glasgow. I'll be there several hours early, not cause I'm over keen, my connecting flight gets me in late afternoon.   

G

Anonymous
Thu, 07/30/2009 - 12:03

I'm flying from Gatwick too...can't quite remeber what time the flight is though.  I'm meant to be moving house in 2 weeks so my life is very hectic at the moment...I can't rememeber where I am supposed to be when! Meeting in the bar sounds good Gareth...any one in particular??

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 12:48

Looks like I'm the only one close to the airport, which means I will obviously be late!  The flight is at 20.45 so should be through check in for just after 19.00.  The trip notes say its the North Terminal so the best place for a pint is the Lloyds/Weatherspoons on the upper floor.  The escalators to get to it are over on the left after you come through security past the perfumes and booze. 

Anonymous
Thu, 07/30/2009 - 13:41

Sounds like a plan forming to me... I'm up for meeting in the bar (mine's a Guinness :P)

Anonymous
Thu, 07/30/2009 - 13:57

Great - Wetherspoons, upper floor,  N. terminal around 7pm it is.  Might have to avoid the Guiness though, I'm more of a light ale girl!

Anonymous
Thu, 07/30/2009 - 18:03

Sounds like a fantastic plan. I'm more light weight than light ale. So i will attempt to hold off till 7 and do the grirlie thing and shop while I wait for you all to get there.

G

Anonymous
Thu, 07/30/2009 - 20:14

Good plan! Am only coming across London so should be there on time I hope!  See you all soon.

Thu, 07/30/2009 - 20:58

Well the good news on the weather is that its warm, then depending on how you look at it..... it's raining!! Not great for a normal holiday but if you want whitewater its looking good.

Anonymous
Fri, 07/31/2009 - 15:36

Warm and raining eh! Just like home. Sounds perfect :-) G

Anonymous
Mon, 08/03/2009 - 13:41

Hi,  Just want you all to know that I've just come back from the trip and it was fantastic!! You are all going to have a great time I'm sure.  Please say "Hi" to Oso, Derek, Francesco + Ernesto.  They are great guides and Oso is crazy!!

Anonymous
Mon, 08/10/2009 - 18:23

sooooo glad there are more people and newbies too! Nice to "meet" you all.  I am so looking forward to this trip.

I am using this trip as my excuse to put on a few pounds....to ground the boat, of course! Right, I'm off for a Chinese.......on with my mission!!......

Anonymous
Tue, 08/11/2009 - 08:24

Hi my names jenny and I will be joining you on this trip. like a few of you I am new to Exodus but am please to hear they run good trips, should be a lot of fun. 

Look forward to meeting you all

Anonymous
Tue, 08/11/2009 - 09:44

My name is Colin and I live in Edinburgh, where the Festival is on at the moment. This will be my first Exodus trip and first watersports holiday, so really looking forward to it and meeting up with you all. I would like to catch up with you in the Wetherspoons and will look out for you.

Anonymous
Tue, 08/11/2009 - 13:05

Well I am really late using this forum! I'm Sharon and this will be my first trip with exodus as well. Am pleased to see that there is already a plan for a cheeky drink before we go and look forward to meeting all of you in a few days time.

Anonymous
Thu, 08/13/2009 - 09:53

Hello everyone.  I'm Penny.  First timer to Exodus and to watersports but they said we just needed to know how to swim.. I'm hoping that's true.  Really looking forward to it if a little apprehensive.  Definitely love to meet at Gatwick.  Did you decide where?  Will look out for intrepid people :o)

Thu, 08/13/2009 - 13:13

Hi

The designated meeting point at Gatwick will be Wetherspoons on the upper floor. For those who have linked up on Facebook it may be easier to spot, but for those who don't, not a clue what i will be wearing but I will have a grey and orange rucksack which if I can find them from my last holiday I will put the exodus luggage tag on it and point it out to the entance.  No doubt a few of you may find each other before i get there so if you have anything distinctive to help being spotted let everyone know.

See you all soon. Gareth

Anonymous
Thu, 08/13/2009 - 14:44

G

Anonymous
Thu, 08/13/2009 - 14:47

Good idea. I was going to bring along an inflatable canoe...only joking, I'll update nearer the time when i know what I'm going to have with me. Whenn i can't find you I'm sure i'll see you all on the plane.:-)

G

Anonymous
Fri, 08/14/2009 - 11:06

Hi all

I'm not sure I will be wearing anything that will stand out particulalry...but I'm 5ft 2" with long red hair....you don't get many of them so hopefully you'll spot me! :o)

See you at the bar...

Anonymous
Thu, 08/20/2009 - 12:08

Hi everyone, I’m Alastair, just surfing the web trying to anything but actual work!... Not many days to go now so visited Exodus website and came across this forum.

I must be the veteran of this group, will be my 6th Exodus trip, mostly Mountain biking holidays but a couple multi activities too. All have been great stuff / fun / laughs! Sure this will not disappoint.

Attempting to be at Gatwick early! So I will try and find the group meeting at Wetherspoons.

See you all Sunday!.....

Anonymous
Thu, 08/20/2009 - 12:09

Hi everyone, I’m Alastair, just surfing the web trying to anything but actual work!... Not many days to go now so visited Exodus website and came across this forum.

I must be the veteran of this group, will be my 6th Exodus trip, mostly Mountain biking holidays but a couple multi activities too. All have been great stuff / fun / laughs! Sure this will not disappoint.

Attempting to be at Gatwick early! So I will try and find the group meeting at Wetherspoons.

See you all Sunday!.....

Anonymous
Sat, 08/22/2009 - 21:15

Well I'm checked in for my shuttle flight to Gatwick, packed and chilling out tonight.  Can't wait to go now!

See everybody in Wetherspoons tomorrow :)

Anonymous
Sat, 08/22/2009 - 21:21

Not sure how organised I am but given up now in any case. See you all tommorrw.

G

You recently looked at