Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

TPR - Classic Peru - 29th August

Tue, 04/21/2009 - 13:29

I'm off to Peru on the 29th August on the Classic Peru trip, i'm travelling alone, anyone else going on this trip? Any advice for preparing for it?

Wed, 07/15/2009 - 22:37

Hi Joanne

Not sure if my other message was saved.  I'm a lone traveller too.  How is your prep going?  Where are you flying from?

Tue, 07/28/2009 - 20:17

Glad that I wont be on my own! Preps going ok, had my jabs, just to pick up a few essentials before I go. I'm flying from Heathrow, traveling down from Scotland the day before - what about you? Any hints on what we should be taking?

Fri, 08/07/2009 - 13:16

Not long now... I'm assuming that my Blue bag is waiting for me at the Post Office as we've had our final joining instructions.  I guess that you are flying via the states?  I'm flying via Amsterdam from LHR.  There are 8 of us, you and me and 3 couples. Been chatting to various friends that have done the trek, so the supplies are growing...  Can't wait - it is going to be fantastic.

Wed, 08/12/2009 - 22:35

Hi Annie

Thats a shame we are on different flights - I think I might be benefiting from a slightly later flight than you! Really looking forward to it - only 2 weeks to go!!

See you in Lima!

You recently looked at