Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

TPR - Classic Peru - 29th August

Anonymous
Tue, 04/21/2009 - 13:29

Hi,

I'm off to Peru on the 29th August on the Classic Peru trip, i'm travelling alone, anyone else going on this trip? Any advice for preparing for it?

Joanne

Anonymous
Wed, 07/15/2009 - 22:37

Hi Joanne

Not sure if my other message was saved.  I'm a lone traveller too.  How is your prep going?  Where are you flying from?

Annie

Anonymous
Tue, 07/28/2009 - 20:17

Glad that I wont be on my own! Preps going ok, had my jabs, just to pick up a few essentials before I go. I'm flying from Heathrow, traveling down from Scotland the day before - what about you? Any hints on what we should be taking?

Joanne 

Anonymous
Fri, 08/07/2009 - 13:16

Not long now... I'm assuming that my Blue bag is waiting for me at the Post Office as we've had our final joining instructions.  I guess that you are flying via the states?  I'm flying via Amsterdam from LHR.  There are 8 of us, you and me and 3 couples. Been chatting to various friends that have done the trek, so the supplies are growing...  Can't wait - it is going to be fantastic.

Anonymous
Wed, 08/12/2009 - 22:35

Hi Annie

Thats a shame we are on different flights - I think I might be benefiting from a slightly later flight than you! Really looking forward to it - only 2 weeks to go!!

See you in Lima!

Joanne 

You recently looked at