Skip to main content
Find your perfect adventure

Find your adventure

search-wrapper

Mont Blanc Circuit

Anonymous
Fri, 04/10/2009 - 09:16

Hi, Just wondering if anyone is on this trip departing 20th June??

Anonymous
Sat, 05/02/2009 - 22:45

Hi, yes I am! I'm joining in Geneva - getting the train down to there.

I think the trip is almost full so there must be a few more out there!

Anonymous
Sun, 05/03/2009 - 10:04

Great to hear from someone else. Thought I'd be going on my own. I'm getting the group flight. Bit of a pain cos I'm from Wales so staying the night before by the airport.

Anonymous
Mon, 05/11/2009 - 15:59

Yes, it's quite an early flight as well I believe. I'm leaving the day before from London at about 2.30. Will have to cross Paris during the rush-hour which will be fun!

Have just got myself a fancy new camera. I need to find out if there'll be anything to plug it into at some point! I can image there won't be..

Anonymous
Sun, 05/24/2009 - 10:18

Did you find out about the plugging in of stuff?? I would have thought some of the campsites might have electricity. Not long now, getting excited.

Anonymous
Tue, 06/16/2009 - 22:41

Finally I got round to asking about the batteries! Apparently there will be a power source at the campsites for charging batteries etc.

I am going to make sure to pack lots of warm clothes, especially for the nights. Went on a camping trip in India thinking it would be warm at night - we were all freeezing! Nothing worse.

Tracey

Anonymous
Wed, 06/17/2009 - 13:10

Thats good to know about the batteries. I'm stressing big time about packing. I've got a rucksack and I'm having trouble getting all that I need to take into it! Had to put my camping mat and sleeping bag on the outside! I'll just have to put all the clothes I've got with me on if its freezing.

You recently looked at